Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
longy

COD Black Ops.

Any of you guys preordered from GAME (online) before? Hope it arrives on time or before like Gameplay do.

i pre-ordered gears of war from GAME, there delivery is standard, and should be delivered on time.

i pre-ordered gears of war from GAME, there delivery is standard, and should be delivered on time.

I got an e-mail from GAME last week saying mine wouldnt be released for delivery till the Monday, but GAME pre orders usually come the day before so dont know what to think :dunno:

I Pre-orderd MW2 from GAME, they sent it by parcel force so i got it on the day. But all my mates did the same and got it the day after and i live a mile away from them :S So no idea!

Ah well i'm working late nov 9th but got the next 3 days booked off work to play it so no biggie if it comes a day late.

illegally

Games piracy normally makes me very uncomfortable but Activision are such corporate wankers I say good on you!

Game sent me an email yesterday evening saying mine had been dispatched with parcel force next working day delivery, wonder if that means it'll arrive tomorrow? :huh:

Really shocked they've let it go so early actually. Unless parcel force will hold on to it until nearer release or something... :dunno:

Bah just got this email:

Dear Customer,

Thank you for preordering Call of Duty: Black Ops with Game.co.uk

You may have received an email from us saying that Your Order Is On It's Way.

This just means that its being held by the courier ready for delivery on launch day.

The big teases. :angry:

Archived