Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
longy

COD Black Ops.

Games piracy normally makes me very uncomfortable but Activision are such corporate wankers I say good on you!

I dont mind if anyone has an opinion on piracy, as long as they are squeaky clean in every sense :thumbup:

Not saying you in this case, but you get some people condoning it, then go out in there car and break the speed limit for example

I dont mind if anyone has an opinion on piracy, as long as they are squeaky clean in every sense :thumbup:

Not saying you in this case, but you get some people condoning it, then go out in there car and break the speed limit for example

Is downloading games the same method of downloading movies? I download loads of movies but never done any games, would like to find out.

Is downloading games the same method of downloading movies? I download loads of movies but never done any games, would like to find out.

there are basically 2 main methods of downloading games

users sharing via torrents

or newsgroups

newsgroups is more secure and quicker,but has/can have a cost involved

there are basically 2 main methods of downloading games

users sharing via torrents

or newsgroups

newsgroups is more secure and quicker,but has/can have a cost involved

Ah sweet, i use utorrent and www.kickasstorrents.com to legally file share with other people :ph34r:

So if i download of them thn just burn to a disk would that work or is it mor complicated?

I think I am slightly against it, which believe me makes me a massive fooking hypocrite!

P.S. 'condoning' means to accept behaviour considered wrong by the way. :ph34r:

Drop a few hints? Nothing big to ruin it though... Is gameplay any better and is sniping still easy?

if you mean sniping as in quickscoping, then no, its the same as cod 4, the sniping inst as good as on modern warfare 2, but i don't really care,

as I'm not one of those people who think they are pro snipers.

if you mean sniping as in quickscoping, then no, its the same as cod 4, the sniping inst as good as on modern warfare 2, but i don't really care,

as I'm not one of those people who think they are pro snipers.

So can you not really quick scope anymore? I think they too out sight of hand pro so they cant :fc:

So can you not really quick scope anymore? I think they too out sight of hand pro so they cant :fc:

you can, but its like cod 4 sniping, no sleight of hand pro,

slight of hand is a perk in the game, but doesnt affect the speed on the ADS scopes in, so its like cod 4.

Archived