Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
longy

COD Black Ops.

you can, but its like cod 4 sniping, no sleight of hand pro,

slight of hand is a perk in the game, but doesnt affect the speed on the ADS scopes in, so its like cod 4.

Sleight of hand is only faster re loading? :S

Faster to bring up the sights using Sleight of Hand Pro than without.

Oh right, I swear slight of hand is just faster reloading however it is MW2 your talking about and I don't play it because its shite :) I play 4 and WAW.

Yeah mate, i pre-ordered from gameworld, so i get it a day early, pretty sweet eh? :thumbsup:

Its cheaper at major supermarkets, but im loaded so not a problem to mee :ph34r:

:D Buy me one? :P Think i will go sainso's to get it on tuesday :D

My mate at college might be getting it tomorrow aswell so a couple of games at his house at lunch i think :)

:D Buy me one? :P Think i will go sainso's to get it on tuesday :D

My mate at college might be getting it tomorrow aswell so a couple of games at his house at lunch i think :)

what age rating is the game? the sainsburys i work at is militant on age ratings

Tomorrow?

I don't know where i am going to get it from, im not 18 till another 6 months which is a bitch. Probably get it from sainsburys will hopefully be cheap.

do you not have parents who'd buy it in place of you (you'd probably still have to pay them for it) or a friend who'd do the same?

do you not have parents who'd buy it in place of you (you'd probably still have to pay them for it) or a friend who'd do the same?

Yeh mate is going to get it for me :)

How much do you think it will be in sainsburys? Last time when MW2 was released it was like £27.

Just bought it from a small game shop. I've never seen so many people buy a game. Some guy infront of me brought 20 copies wtf.

Alot of people will buy it for like double the price to get it a day before. Crazy.

got this game now, just got home, not turned my ps3 on yet,

arghhhh im exciteddddd! :D :D

Tell us what it's like when your finished :D:P

Archived