Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
longy

COD Black Ops.

Pre-ordered at HMV today for £3. Guarenteed me a copy.

If you have Medal of Honor, you can trade that in, and get black ops for £7.99. This is what I'm doing.

HMV are also taking the £3 pre-order price off the £7.99.

So I'll be getting Black ops for £4.99.

Bargain.

Mates got it already, says its very very good. Theatre modes quality apparently.

having played this for over a week now (the advantage of a brother working in the gaming industry!) i can say it is better than MW2 but i dont think it is as good as MW1 (best first person shooter ever made in my opinion) i can see why it is rated 18 as well pretty gory in some places best level so far veit cong set in about 1960 odd it is class! i'm pretty sure if you do buy it you wont be disapointed!

Alot of people will buy it for like double the price to get it a day before. Crazy.

Tell us what it's like when your finished :D:P

Its great mate, wagers match are so great and the onlie is insane, i love everything about it so far!:)

Got a 2 k/d ratio as well :D

Im level 20 atm, gunna try zombies tomorrow :D:P

First review is in from a French site and reads...

A force d'obstination, Treyarch nous livre probablement avec Black Ops son meilleur Call of Duty à ce jour - mais sans doute pas le meilleur volet de la série. Dotée d'un scénario travaillé, à défaut d'être très bien raconté, la campagne solo reprend tous les codes de Modern Warfare, parfois avec maladresse, mais elle se laisse jouer, le temps d'une grosse demi-douzaine d'heures remplies de décors et de situations plutôt variées dans l'ensemble. On pestera, une nouvelle fois, sur cette durée de vie bien courte, mais le développeur a importé une grosse partie de son savoir-faire de World at War pour le multi et nul doute que les amateurs se régaleront, une nouvelle fois, notamment en ligne

This translates as...

Has forces stubbornness, Treyarch probably delivers us with Black Ops his better Call of Duty to this day - but doubtless not the better shutter of the series. Endow with a worked scenario, in the absence of very well to be related, the country solo resumes all the codes of Modern Warfare, sometimes with clumsiness, but she leaves herself to play, the time of a big half a dozen of full hours of settings and of rather varied positions as a whole. One will curse, a new time, on this length of well short life, but the developer imported a big party of his know-how of World at War for the multi and no one doubts that the amateurs will treat themselves, a new time, notably online

lol

70%

Ouch.

:ph34r:

First review is in from a French site and reads...

A force d'obstination, Treyarch nous livre probablement avec Black Ops son meilleur Call of Duty à ce jour - mais sans doute pas le meilleur volet de la série. Dotée d'un scénario travaillé, à défaut d'être très bien raconté, la campagne solo reprend tous les codes de Modern Warfare, parfois avec maladresse, mais elle se laisse jouer, le temps d'une grosse demi-douzaine d'heures remplies de décors et de situations plutôt variées dans l'ensemble. On pestera, une nouvelle fois, sur cette durée de vie bien courte, mais le développeur a importé une grosse partie de son savoir-faire de World at War pour le multi et nul doute que les amateurs se régaleront, une nouvelle fois, notamment en ligne

This translates as...

Has forces stubbornness, Treyarch probably delivers us with Black Ops his better Call of Duty to this day - but doubtless not the better shutter of the series. Endow with a worked scenario, in the absence of very well to be related, the country solo resumes all the codes of Modern Warfare, sometimes with clumsiness, but she leaves herself to play, the time of a big half a dozen of full hours of settings and of rather varied positions as a whole. One will curse, a new time, on this length of well short life, but the developer imported a big party of his know-how of World at War for the multi and no one doubts that the amateurs will treat themselves, a new time, notably online

lol

70%

Ouch.

:ph34r:

As I have said to you before, reviews aren't everything, each to their own, I don't think anyone is going to not buy the game because it has got a average review of a cheese eating surrender monkey. It's all well and good you preaching what games to buy to everyone and dictating what new games are "The Big Christmas Releases" but everyone is different and if everyone bought the same stuff as you all the time the world would be a very boring place.

It's picked up 9/10's left right and centre else where anyway from what I've herd (more than Fallout and you still bum that)

Got me copy today despite not really being a serious player, got a session planned tonight until the female returns and no doubt ruins it all*

*or saves me from serial death after serial death

People that are saying its shit are either annoyed that its not as easy as MW2 (Aiming is harder and those unbalanced perks have been removed) or they can't get their head around the concept that it isn't modern enough (The main reason WaW got slated because you couldn't have remote control planes.)

Imo its the most fun and well balanced version of Call of Duty yet.

Just got it, got no important work for tonight and nothing to do so I'll be on it all night. :)

Pfffffffffffffffft

Don't read a black ops thread mate on release day people r gonna discuss maps/hints/tips/achievos

Spoiler tags?

Archived