Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
longy

COD Black Ops.

Completed campaign in 4 hours, was ok a bit strange. Played a bit of online. Everyone camps and i dont like the idea of having to buy your guns(do you lose your guns when you reset?) i like it but don't think it is a smidge on MW1 and only just lives up too MW2. But i will clock up a good 10 days on it in the forthcoming months.

I like it, athough I have only played the multi-player, its good fun and its refreshing to not be continually sniped, maybe the bad reviews are coming from those pesky snipers! Loads of maps, Nuke town being a strange one, and I have not come across any wide open maps like Wasteland or Afghan on Mod 2. Great idea to be able to buy equipment etc. I am not expecting a lengthy single player campaign and will probably feel shortchanged with that aspect but I guess 99% of players buy it for the multi-player.

Played this for a bit last night. Enjoying the multiplayer more than the last one. Can actually get a respectful kill/death ratio lol see how long that lasts for

The zombie mode is pretty good aswell for playing with mates.

Anyone played the minigame in the menu screen yet? Not bad tbh

Anyone done the hidden thing on nuketown? Supposedly you shoot all the heads off the mannequins and something happens. Sounds like its hard to find all the mannequins though cause they're all outside the map aswell.

Could be something fun to try out.

Has anyone pressed LT-L2/RT-R2(keep pressing) at the main screen yet? :)

Yep then walk round to the back of the room, press x to go on the computer, type DOA to go on a game and their is another code 3ARC UNLOCK which you can type and it unlocks all zombie modes.

Getting this tomorrow, was it two minds whether to get it or not, but i have caved in lol.

Any ideas if Morrisons or GameStation in Melton have any copies on the Xbox? Cheers :thumbup:

It is amazing, i was sceptic at first. It's £30 at Sainsburys by the way.

Anyway, now level 25 :) Got a KD of about 1.4 ;)

Level 21, KD is at 1.17.

What guns are everyone using ?

When you can use the Stoner63, its an LMG but it's basically an Assualt Rifle, Use the perk that gives you a bigger clip and you're laughing! .. Amazing Gun! :thumbup:

Archived