Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
longy

COD Black Ops.

Lads,

A good gun to use is the galil with supressor, its really accurate abd powerfull, stick hardline pro or ghost on it, with marathon and sleight of hand, and you're away! :thumbsup:

Or when you get it use the commando assult rifle with a red dot :D

Nuketown :thumbup: Get a chopper gunner or a gunship and you are laughing, as long as your player is somewhere where he isn't going to be noticed and killed.

...and wreck the game for everyone else :angry:

My k/d is like 2.15 or something like that, I like this alot more than MW2. Still don't know if i like the idea of buying guns. Atleast when you unlocked them in MW2 you gave them ago, but if i have to buy them id sooner keep my credits and spend it on a killsteak.

I hated MW2, but I love this.

I think I've played that map two times.

If you get a killstreak, you are going to use it, you aren't going to just not use it.

Chopper gunners killed MW2. I didn't think they should have put them back in. I just run with RC-XD, Napalm (sp) and the Attack helicopter.

Chopper gunners killed MW2. I didn't think they should have put them back in. I just run with RC-XD, Napalm (sp) and the Attack helicopter.

I hated all the killstreaks in MW2. I'm not really keen on these ones either, I think they should go back to the standard 3/5/7 kill streaks or none at all.

My KD is 95, i was dropshottin wit ma sniper and pwning up them noobs. YES KD OF 95 I AM SO GREAT. No lies obv.

If thats trying to make fun of me, lol, just lol.

If thats trying to make fun of me, lol, just lol.

I said it was true and i wasnt talking about you, but nobody will be able to check it because i am on foxestalk and will probably make any excuse to give someone my gamertag so they can check it.

:o You sure you ain't done some quickscoping as well?

Yes I know they've taken it out the game

Was quickscopin all them noobs they didnt no what had hit em.

Few types of people/things I hate in this game:

K/D Kids: Usually kids that spunk all over their Kill to Death, so they can get in better clans, and then go on the dashboard or turn their console off so they don't get a negative KD?

Tryhards: People that try really hard to improve their KD's. And take the game so seriously.

Chopper Gunners

Thats about it.

Great game :)

Few types of people/things I hate in this game:

K/D Kids: Usually kids that spunk all over their Kill to Death, so they can get in better clans, and then go on the dashboard or turn their console off so they don't get a negative KD?

Tryhards: People that try really hard to improve their KD's. And take the game so seriously.

Chopper Gunners

Thats about it.

Great game :)

My k/d is like 2.15 or something like that, I like this alot more than MW2.

Level 19, only played for 2 hours, took a battering compared to my normal games in the last few I played, my K/D dropped from 3.83 to 2.80 (ish). I managed to get a K/D ratio of 20 in a game, then died with 3 seconds left and it dropped to 10, was gutted.

:whistle:

Archived