Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
longy

COD Black Ops.

Glad im not one of those peeople then, supose im just good at the game. Most people who don't post thier K/D's is because they arn't very good at the game. If they were good at the game im possive they would post thier K/D.

Point two proven.

Few types of people/things I hate in this game:

K/D Kids: Usually kids that spunk all over their Kill to Death, so they can get in better clans, and then go on the dashboard or turn their console off so they don't get a negative KD?

Tryhards: People that try really hard to improve their KD's. And take the game so seriously.

Chopper Gunners

Thats about it.

Great game :)

Use chopper gunners?

lol, I think the people who get annoyed with things about the game and what people do are the ones who need to stop taking the game so seriously.

And your reason behind this? I play the game for fun, not to sit there and monitor my kill to death ratio every match and sit in a corner and wait for people to come pass me.

lol, I think the people who get annoyed with things about the game and what people do are the ones who need to stop taking the game so seriously.

Agreed. I hate quickscoping, but its part of the game. I hate it when certain people do certain things, like camp or whatever, but its how they play, if they play better and get more kills by doing it, fair play to them.

And your reason behind this? I play the game for fun, not to sit there and monitor my kill to death ratio every match and sit in a corner and wait for people to come pass me.

If you get so annoyed with the way people want to play a game then don't play it.

Some people play for fun, some people take it more seriously, whats the problem?

If you get so annoyed with the way people want to play a game then don't play it.

Some people play for fun, some people take it more seriously, whats the problem?

The ones that take it more serious usually play in clans and other people who take it seriously.

Also before party chat, you had to sit there in a game and listen to everyone screaming + shouting when they died. They introduced the quick mute feature thankfully though :sweating:

Wow, so the xbox has been out 4-5 years? I got it the day the xbox came out... i think 70k isnt to bad. And i think my life is alot better than yours ;)

I got it a few weeks after it came out along with most of my mates. I have around 10k and some of my mates 20-25k. I think 75k is a bit obsessive. And how have you come to the conclusion that your life is alot better than mine? Being in an xbox talking so a random guy you have never met before doesn't count as being sociable if you were thinking of using that one.

I got it a few weeks after it came out along with most of my mates. I have around 10k and some of my mates 20-25k. I think 75k is a bit obsessive. And how have you come to the conclusion that your life is alot better than mine? Being in an xbox talking so a random guy you have never met before doesn't count as being sociable if you were thinking of using that one.

Well me and my mates did the same and we all have 50k-70k . Haha no i go on with all my mates, not ones ive met online. I just think you're angry, you thought you were really good at games untill you got you're ass kicked online. I don't play with headphones on, i play on a normal t.v talking to my mates in party chat. Sorry that im good. Want me to use a weaker gun so you have a chance? It's a game, why are you complaining about everything. People play for fun others take it serious. I play for fun with my mates when im not at work and they aint at uni.

Well me and my mates did the same and we all have 50k-70k . Haha no i go on with all my mates, not ones ive met online. I just think you're angry, you thought you were really good at games untill you got you're ass kicked online. I don't play with headphones on, i play on a normal t.v talking to my mates in party chat. Sorry that im good. Want me to use a weaker gun so you have a chance? It's a game, why are you complaining about everything. People play for fun others take it serious. I play for fun with my mates when im not at work and they aint at uni.

You keep telling yourself that. And i didn't say im bad at it i just don't go around bragging about my KD and how i am so good, so in your eyes that makes someone shit.

You keep telling yourself that. And i didn't say im bad at it i just don't go around bragging about my KD and how i am so good, so in your eyes that makes someone shit.

You don't have to say you're bad or not, i know you are. No if you don't say anything about you're K/D that's fine. I just don't get why you don't like people talking about it? And i will keep telling myself that.. maybe one day i will make it big in the world of cod please o please!

You don't have to say you're bad or not, i know you are. No if you don't say anything about you're K/D that's fine. I just don't get why you don't like people talking about it? And i will keep telling myself that.. maybe one day i will make it big in the world of cod please o please!

How do you know i am shit then? Because i don't spend my life on the xbox and i only play it for fun... Doesn't necessarily mean i am bad.

IT'S A GAME!!!

If he has a gamerscore of 75k fair enough, doesn't mean he has no life.

And no one is really bragging about K/D, you're just getting your knickers in a twist over nothing.

Glad im not one of those peeople then, supose im just good at the game. Most people who don't post thier K/D's is because they arn't very good at the game. If they were good at the game im possive they would post thier K/D.

^ He has edited it a bit, it was worse before.

How do you know i am shit then? Because i don't spend my life on the xbox and i only play it for fun... Doesn't necessarily mean i am bad.

I don't spend my life on the xbox either, but because im good at the game you think i have no life... I bet you spend more time on the xbox than i do. Granted when i was young i finished school and went on it all night, but when i left i stopped. You just seem to not like people saying how good they are. Thus i think you dont like people that are good at the game and beat you. You play on xbox or PS3?

I don't spend my life on the xbox either, but because im good at the game you think i have no life... I bet you spend more time on the xbox than i do. Granted when i was young i finished school and went on it all night, but when i left i stopped. You just seem to not like people saying how good they are. Thus i think you dont like people that are good at the game and beat you. You play on xbox or PS3?

Xbox. I don't mind people saying that they are decent on the game but when they constantly go on about it, it gets annoying. I have a decent KD also but don't constantly go on about how i am so good on the game. I have played about 10 hours on the new Black Op's so i doubt that i go on it more than you and call of duty and fifa are my first games on the xbox after not playing on it for about 6 or so months. And how can somebody 'beat you' on the game? You come across hundreds of players which kill you every time you go on it, not every single one that kills me is a personal defeat and means that they are better than you... You probably are a better player than people on here but i just don't see the need to brag about it....

Anyway, it's been a good sunday night bitch and i have to get up early in the morning.

Tally ho.

Archived