Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
longy

COD Black Ops.

I really don't like the kill streaks on this game, i got dogs and there was 3 of them jumping at a ladder and the guy above them was just taking them all out. Stupid dogs...

You got a 11 kill streak?

Damn, you must e playing this game too seriously. :whistle:

Hahaha yep! Too seriosuly i might kill myself a couple of times just to make it fair :)

Thats the spirit Gav!

Its definitely harder to get a good killstreak on this one. On MW2 it was, get care package, get harriers, get chopper gunner, get nuke. Almost every game if there was a good player in there and he was camping.

On CoD4 it was much much harder, try getting a 25 kill streak using only a UAV, a airstrike and a helicopter, solid as a rock I tell you!

Thats the spirit Gav!

Its definitely harder to get a good killstreak on this one. On MW2 it was, get care package, get harriers, get chopper gunner, get nuke. Almost every game if there was a good player in there and he was camping.

On CoD4 it was much much harder, try getting a 25 kill streak using only a UAV, a airstrike and a helicopter, solid as a rock I tell you!

4 killstreak rewards .....I wish.

AK74U instead of MP5K if anyone uses it, it has much better stats.

I think I'm level 23 now, is it wrong that I like combat training more than playing online?

Hey, dont give tips lol You could be helping your enemies!

Has anybody had any joy using assault rifles or sniping? I have in other games always used an assault rifle but found it tough going on Black ops.

Level 33 now and loving it.

Sorry Loyal but that's shit. I have days of play (weeks, even) on MW2 360 and have seen less than fifteen nukes ever and half of those were my flatmate who is pretty ridiculous.

Of course streaks are easier than in CoD4, there were only shit rewards in that. But all this 'mw2 is easy, everyone gets nukes' is just rubbish. Oh, and care package rewards don't count towards your streak.

On topic, said flatmate has played this and describes it as MW2.5. Heh.

Sorry Loyal but that's shit. I have days of play (weeks, even) on MW2 360 and have seen less than fifteen nukes ever and half of those were my flatmate who is pretty ridiculous.

Of course streaks are easier than in CoD4, there were only shit rewards in that. But all this 'mw2 is easy, everyone gets nukes' is just rubbish. Oh, and care package rewards don't count towards your streak.

On topic, said flatmate has played this and describes it as MW2.5. Heh.

On Mod 2 (ps3) I reached level 30 prestige level 2 and probably came across a Nuke about 20 times and hated every last one of them, worst idea ever, anyone would have to be extremely confident to have a Nuke in there kill streaks! (I never did) I had missile, leading to Harriers leading to Pav low which I got plenty of times, killstreaks in Black ops are tough my highest is only 8 because of the changes made to the kill streaks(for the better)

Just a brief note on the single player, being a trophy whore I like to play on veteran and found Treyarch games World at War and Black ops to be far more testing than Infinity wards Mod 2, I like a game to be difficult because the satisfaction upon completion is far greater. And the reason Treyarch games are harder? because of the never ending supply of enemies continually re-spawning on 2 levels I got stuck on, 1 of which was the Vietnam level where you have to knock the Napalm barrels down the hill this must of took me 50 attempts. However many NVA i killed they were just replaced, oh the relief when I reached the checkpoint!

Ideas for the next call of duty.

Different armies should use there guns what the use in real life. No armies should have the same guns unless there nato forces. So basically if you a certain army you'll have a class for there weapons and if your the other certain class for there's.

No care packages

Kill Reward Streaks at 3, 5, 7 and 15+....

Ideas for the next call of duty.

Different armies should use there guns what the use in real life. No armies should have the same guns unless there nato forces. So basically if you a certain army you'll have a class for there weapons and if your the other certain class for there's.

No care packages

Kill Reward Streaks at 3, 5, 7 and 15+....

But by certain armies having different guns, one team could be at an advantage. Its hard to balance all of the guns as it is, that would make it very very hard.

Has anybody else had their game freeze mid game on multiplayer? Very annoying. I have a PS3

This happens because Treyarch online multi player is host based as opposed to server based, so if someone with a really shit connection is the host the game'll run poorly, they should iron out the creases soon, expect updates regularly in the near future.

Archived