Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Craig

THAT Yuki Abe Throw-in

fook off he sounded shit like the rest of the team. Its like Waghorn, cant do anything wrong...

Obviously didnt go to the game then.

He played well, made some good runs, and passed the ball good,

Tip: dont listen to stringer then come on here all guns blazing.

He played alright. I think he's better than Oakley. Some of the balls he puts through are not bad, but the other players just dont have the brain to read them. But that throw-in was absolutely terrible!

He played alright. I think he's better than Oakley. Some of the balls he puts through are not bad, but the other players just dont have the brain to read them. But that throw-in was absolutely terrible!

Agree, generally, I just think he needs games consistently in centre mid to get used to and to gel with the team. I'd start him again on Saturday in DM on the back of that performance.

I'd have:

Abe

Wellens

Moussa King Dyer

If we're playing 5. I've defended Gallagher numerous times but I think he's been utter bollocks so far this season.

Oh. And let's just call that throw-in a piece of inspirational physical comedy. :whistle::thumbup:

Although at times he looked kind of 'lost', he consistently closed down the West Brom players, and he made lots of promising runs forward.

Regarding the throw in, maybe there are different rules in Japan about how to take a throw in :giggle:

Then the West Brom defender gives him the ball and he just stands there with it rather than attacking.

What with that and Powell having to call the interpreter over to talk to the bloke in a break in play and the numerous passes he made that went to no one and I dont agree with the general consensus in this thread.

He is away with the fairies and needs sticking in a tinker bell dress and sending to Disneyland.... Tokyo.

I thought Abe was one of our better players tonight, and played quite well.

As for stringer, well i never take any notice of his opinions, i think he has his favourites that can do no wrong.

Then some players that he isn`t keen on, who he highlights every mistake they make!

Then the West Brom defender gives him the ball and he just stands there with it rather than attacking.

That's the one time I did genuinely think he let himself down a little bit, lack of urgency to turn around and get the ball - honest enough to admit that. It seemed like he thought a foul was going to be given for a moment and he almost looked surprised that play went on. But I thought once he had it he wasn't exactly presented with a lot of opportunities.

What makes me feel the most for Yuki Abe is how often he has the ball and he wants movement in front of him and there's shockingly little. I thought Wellens had the same problem at times today, he'll have the ball and no one in front was moving.

numerous passes he made that went to no one

Think you're on your own there mate. Don't think he played any more wayward passes than anyone else. In fact, while I think he had a good game I think Moussa put more astray than Abe.

He is away with the fairies and needs sticking in a tinker bell dress and sending to Disneyland.... Tokyo.

Classy. :rolleyes:

He runs a lot and is honest enough, but I'm sorry.. he is shit, and I doubt we'll see him much more given the pending loans and January signings.

He can join Lamey doing some essential sock pairing for the kit man. :thumbup:

He's clearly short of confidence and he does need games at this level but I'm utterly bemused by anyone who brands him "shit" without doing the same for Wellens.

Think he's more technically gifted than Wellens, passes the ball just as well if not better and closes down and tackles just as well.

On the back of that performance and the start he made against Portsmouth I'd like someone to tell me what Wellens does in the middle that Abe doesn't.

:dunno:

I dont know what the throw in was about, he was trying to bury the ball in the pitch???

In all seriousness, i think hes getting better and adjusting to english football, albeit slowly. He was steady today, he wasnt disasterous, he does at times look cumbersome and his decision making looks slow, but he has quality and he will become more and more adjusted to english football

Wellens is quality and probably our best player. Abe will get there once he realises what 'man on' and 'time' mean, all too often he'll have space and he'll stand around not knowing what to do. Someone's probably shouting something at him and he doesn't know if he's coming or going, I think once he gets a bit of English down he'll be a decent player for us. Would be nice to see him take a free kick or two aswell, I'm sick of Gallagher ballooning them over the bar.

Abe played well tonight I thought.

I did however miss the aforementioned throw.

This thread has a nasty smell of racism.

I'm not going to hold back at all.

He must go. I was against the signing of him, and frankly, Why the hell is he taking Wellens/Oakley's place?

Useless sack of shit.

He must go. I was against the signing of him, and frankly, Why the hell is he taking Wellens/Oakley's place?

Useless sack of shit.

You're clearly a fucking clueless tit who decided from the first moment to dislike the player, regardless of the fact he was coming off the back of a successful WORLD CUP and you're piling on with your ridiculous bias despite the rising evidence against you.

As much as I highly doubt Thracian is going to come on here and rate him as highly as myself and most other people, I'm pretty sure even he'll put his hand up and admit that Abe was much improved today.

Useless sack of shit.

I'm not having a go, ok maybe I am, you're coming across as a bit of a div on here lately.

Archived