Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
KFS

FIFA 11 Pro Clubs (Xbox360)

I'm making a Foxestalk Pro Club, reply to this thread with your gamertag and pro details.

Gamertag: YAY Steve

My Pro:

FWD- Centre- Finisher

6'1- Lean

Skilled dribbling, early cross, outside boot shot traits

ST- 76 CF-75

The club will play in Leicester colours.

So, the clubs first night included a 7-0 thrashing and a 5-1 away defeat. But in all fairness it was only me and Scaramanga (who scored a beautiful freekick)

Hopefully more people will join us tomorrow night and we can get some wins.

So, the clubs first night included a 7-0 thrashing and a 5-1 away defeat. But in all fairness it was only me and Scaramanga (who scored a beautiful freekick)

Hopefully more people will join us tomorrow night and we can get some wins.

lol I am actually well up for this.

Hopefully about tomorrow, I would say tonight but that's pending the girlfirend falling asleep and given we have pub on the agenda she may out do me in the staying awake stakes for once.

lol I am actually well up for this.

Hopefully about tomorrow, I would say tonight but that's pending the girlfirend falling asleep and given we have pub on the agenda she may out do me in the staying awake stakes for once.

Haha nice one, if your still grounded I'm about to go on after a dump ;)

Did you any of you play as any when you played or just use computer?

I play ANY but I'm up for change :)

Ive just seen your gamer tag picture and I would love to use it too. Where do I find that?

I used a vision cam :/

Ill be able to play tonight if my request ever gets accepted :rolleyes:

Ive been bossing Pro Ranked matches recently but my overall rating just doesn't seem to get any higher.

Just accepting it, what time is everyone on? I have to do some work tonight but I'll stop when prompted...

Archived