Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Finnegan

FM Activation.

Never liked Football Manager demos, so I'll wait and play the new one when the full version's out to buy.

In the mean time I've installed Football Manager 2009 to mess about on. I remember a lot of people having problems with FM 2009 before back when it got released but I never used Steam and never had any problems.

I've just installed again selecting Uniloc as an option but I've gotten this as an error after putting in my code:

fmfml.jpg

:dunno:

I've installed it hundreds of times before on my laptop, first time on my PC and it seems to be shitting bricks for some reason.

Google isn't particularly helpful, possibly because it's a few years old, I mean I even found this:

http://www.sega.com/fm09/index.php?p=article&newsid=2539 which had an "Activator" that looked like it might be what I need but predictably the download link has expired because, yknow, too old.

Any ideas? (And no, I don't want to use Steam.)

i used this patch to disable the need to activate the game via steam/uniloc. Just unzip the folder and it should open a grey box with a button in the bottom right hand corner to update. click on that and it should update it and remove the activation bit.

edit: logged myself out on the link and updated the link

do you have a winRAR program to use .rar files on your computer. if not a quick google search can find a free download of one and you could use this activation crack i found in a google search, or here's another crack.

i haven't tested either of these so i can't confirm they'll work though.

edit: if neither of those work, there's a list of cracks available from this google search

Archived