Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Jackirius

Barnsley Post Match

Yeah bout as bad as the Cringey 'Viva Leicester'. We're in England not any other European Countries but The Fosse Boys don't realize that.

What has the fosse boys got to do with a shit song about alsatians who get eaten by a korean who is actually japanese?

Because it was a fosse boys member that was slating the Yuki 'Alsation song' I meen how can they comment with shyte songs like that.

Also most people, from what i could tell, found it funny.

Yeah, we do all have individual brains y'know. I personally dislike Allez Viva Leicester too, don't think you'll hear it much from us from now on.

Funny how the anti-FB children on Saturday were bumfucking Carnavale De Paris though. That's just Allez Viva Leicester without the words FFS! lol

Yeah, we do all have individual brains y'know. I personally dislike Allez Viva Leicester too, don't think you'll hear it much from us from now on.

Funny how the anti-FB children on Saturday were bumfucking Carnavale De Paris though. That's just Allez Viva Leicester without the words FFS! lol

Im not Anti Fosse Boys, I signed up and that, granted i haven't made a contribution yet. I just think that sometimes it is a bit cringey, acting like the europeans. (And before anyone comments, i do know we are in Europe lol)

Archived