Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
broughtonblue

Create dvd's

I used 'Free Videos to Dvd', It works 90% of the time but now and again you have to start again cos it crashes. That might just be my pc though.

If you type 'free videos to dvd' into Google then click on the Koyote Soft link it's on there on the left of the page under Video Tools. Click the one that says Free Videos to DVD 3.2 and then the download link appears near the top of the page.

There are other ones that are supposed to be good but this one is the most consistent I found that worked on my pc.

I used 'Free Videos to Dvd', It works 90% of the time but now and again you have to start again cos it crashes. That might just be my pc though.

If you type 'free videos to dvd' into Google then click on the Koyote Soft link it's on there on the left of the page under Video Tools. Click the one that says Free Videos to DVD 3.2 and then the download link appears near the top of the page.

There are other ones that are supposed to be good but this one is the most consistent I found that worked on my pc.

hi mate, have downloaded this but keep getting the following errors when i try to burn a disc:

MEDIA DETECTED DVD +RW APPENDABLE(please insert empty dics) please insert a valid writeable cd

my discs are new so they are definately blank, do you have to format them somewhere first? have you had this problem at all? what sort of discs do you use? :dunno:

Hmm I've never seen that message before.

I use -R discs and I've never used a +R or a RW before. Not sure if you have to do something to +RW discs to open them up before you use them like when you wipe them to start again. Or maybe your burner only can do -R or -RW. If you look at the front of your dvd tray on pc it should say -R, +R or if it can do both it will say something like 'multi recorder'.

I can't think of any other reason for that message with new discs.

Anyone know any better ways of doing dvds, or better programmes?

Appendable means it's not empty but can be added to, you have to format it and start again, but why are you using rw's?

I've always used nero to burn dvd's, it's free if you know where to look :thumbup:

Only using rw's because I had a DVD recorder linked up to my tv once (pre sky plus) so got a few lying around. Nero! Link?

Archived