Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
ajthefox

Headphones

Just got some Soundmagic E10s today, replacing my Sennheisser CX300s that have finally given up the ghost. Admittedly the new ones are pricier, but they piss all over them. A revelation, no less!

Ive got the E10s, pretty good earphone but sometimes a bit harsh at the higest volume. Not as good as my old Klipsch S4s but at half the price they were I cant complain

Ive got the E10s, pretty good earphone but sometimes a bit harsh at the higest volume. Not as good as my old Klipsch S4s but at half the price they were I cant complain

I paid £28, which isn't that much more than the CX300 II are now, and I wasn't expecting such a big difference in quality. I don't expect to be driving them very hard so hopefully won't experience the harshness and they're a good fit so hopefully won't need to. I've never used what you'd call expensive inner earphones so cannot really compare, but for the money they seem astonishingly good value

• 3 weeks later...

Bose Quiet Comforts. If I ever have to buy a new set of cans in my life, I doubt I'll get any that sound better or are as comfy for less than a grand.

Yes, they cost me the best part of £300, but I'd wanted them for ages, and I don't regret buying them for an instant.

I also have these and they are pretty special! Awesome sound, very comfy and if you need to catch some sleep in a noisy place eg flight or train journey then just pop them on and you can barely hear a thing!

Archived