Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
MC Prussian

Assassin's Creed: Brotherhood

Yhinking bout getting this. Played the first one but didnt complete it, same with the second due to some damaged saved game bollocks. Anyone reckon ill know whats going on if i get this one?

You'll have an idea. There's a recap, you'd be missing out though.

Didn't Mario Galaxy 2 come out this year???? :whistle:

This is true.

We ought to do a 'game of the year' thread. Take a vote. lol

All things AC: B, I now have the whole of the central part of Rome 100% restored. This is bringing in roughly 11000f per 20 minutes of game time. I did another Romulus lair and have now found and solved 2 of subject 16's puzzles. Although for my efforts all I've been presented with is white static and the word "the".

I've also done two of the Leonardo missions which were well put together.

My assassins are becoming quite well trained as well.

I even had a go on the Animus training and managed one gold medal run so far. That's not too easy.

This is true.

We ought to do a 'game of the year' thread. Take a vote. lol

All things AC: B, I now have the whole of the central part of Rome 100% restored. This is bringing in roughly 11000f per 20 minutes of game time. I did another Romulus lair and have now found and solved 2 of subject 16's puzzles. Although for my efforts all I've been presented with is white static and the word "the".

I've also done two of the Leonardo missions which were well put together.

My assassins are becoming quite well trained as well.

I even had a go on the Animus training and managed one gold medal run so far. That's not too easy.

Main story done, 5/6 Romulus lairs done, All of Leonardo's missions done, All Borgia Towers burnt, Two Assasains trained up to Assasain level lol. May try and Parachute off the top of that Castle and Kill a guard with a broom before the Forest game tonight!

I have now finished the main story thread through this game. As usual, it leaves more questions unanswered than it ever did before. I swear I had an :jawdrop: moment at the end of the game. Now it's like :huh: , what the hell was that all about? lol

I do not wish to discuss this in any detail just yet, as I know some of you will not be happy if I put a few spoilers in, but let's just say hats off to Ubi again, they've right set it up for AC3. :thumbup:

I guess all that leaves me to do is tie up the loose ends in Rome, collect the flags, finish off the contracts etc etc and get the 1000G. Again. :D

Just three things before I go...

Anyone going through sequences 2-8 come out of the Animus and have a stroll around the town. In eagle vision. Try explaining what you pick up.

And who the hell is subject 16?!?!

And what if the main protagonist of the game isn't Desmond himself...?

I'll stop there! ;)

I have now finished the main story thread through this game. As usual, it leaves more questions unanswered than it ever did before. I swear I had an :jawdrop: moment at the end of the game. Now it's like :huh: , what the hell was that all about? lol

I do not wish to discuss this in any detail just yet, as I know some of you will not be happy if I put a few spoilers in, but let's just say hats off to Ubi again, they've right set it up for AC3. :thumbup:

I guess all that leaves me to do is tie up the loose ends in Rome, collect the flags, finish off the contracts etc etc and get the 1000G. Again. :D

Just three things before I go...

Anyone going through sequences 2-8 come out of the Animus and have a stroll around the town. In eagle vision. Try explaining what you pick up.

And who the hell is subject 16?!?!

And what if the main protagonist of the game isn't Desmond himself...?

I'll stop there! ;)

Will be a little more difficult than last time, the 1000 that is, The Multiplayer aspect of it will make it very tough. Getting all Co-op bonus's in one game for example :dunno:

Loving this game.

There is little more satisfying than dropping from a height and planting a blade into some Captain or other.

Like the crossbow action too - to the extent that I'm sacking off missions just to wander around on killing sprees.

I cant stop playing this game so much fun main story ongoing, nearly burnt down all borgia towers, started to recruit assassins,Romulus lairs 1/2 left and Leonardo's missions are ongoing .Multiplayer is fun as well although I dont win much quiet hard.Loading times for matches are the really annoying thing about it and also I have come across this Assassins Creed video really good Injoy!.

• 3 weeks later...

Like the crossbow action too - to the extent that I'm sacking off missions just to wander around on killing sprees.

:crylaugh:

Im thinking about getting this, i loved ac2 and ive had a quick blast on the multiplayer but im wank at it :angry:

Do you reckon it will come down in price over the next few weeks ?

If you're on Facebook, check out the Assassin's Creed: Brotherhood spin-off called Project Legacy.

I'm loving it, various missions to go through, it gives you access to some rare items and you can also train your assassin's online.

Oh, and as for the crossbow action: it makes a Sniper happy.:giggle:

Multiplayer is a right pain in the arse, I always get shot from a rooftop :cry:

Good, people like you running round like idiots on roof tops piss me off to the extreme, to the extent where I've got rid of disguise and started running hidden gun just to pick you all off so I can get round to killing people who actually try and play the game properly. If you don't wish to get shot stay on the ground.

No offence like

What pisses me off even more than that is my game will now not load Multiplayer for some reason, have tried two different Xbox's as well so it's either the disc or a more sinister problem, going to try GF's brothers on Friday before I go on and replace the whole game just to find it still don't work.

EDIT: Having read that again, if you ment you get shot by someone standing on a rooftop, I do apologise :giggle:

• 4 months later...

Decided to pick this up again the other day to tie up loose ends. 80% full synch. 700 out of 800G on offline play.

Anybody know anything about finding an artifact in 2012? It's one of the achievements. The time consuming part is collecting the flags - and finding all the flags in the lairs. My assassino's lol are all assassins now. I'm loaded at the banco too.

But I'm also struggling with the gold medals on the animus training programme.

Archived