Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
StanSP

2011 in Music

May I also direct your attention to Adult Swim's ten tracks in ten weeks special:

The compilation is now free to download, containing artists such as The Tallest Man On Earth, The Rapture and others.

http://www.adultswim.com/promos/201106_kiasingles/index.html

And there's the "Unclassified" electronica album, tracks provided by Burial, Chrome, SBTRKT, etc.:

http://www.adultswim.com/promos/201109_unclassified/index.html

• 2 weeks later...

I presume most of you have heard of Little Dragon, a Swedish electronic band?

I won a very minor competition and turns out one of the prizes is their new album, Ritual Union.

So, just wondering what I could expect from it. Thoughts please :) ?

I presume most of you have heard of Little Dragon, a Swedish electronic band?

I won a very minor competition and turns out one of the prizes is their new album, Ritual Union.

So, just wondering what I could expect from it. Thoughts please :) ?

They're brilliant.

Smooth electronica, exotic singer with a unique voice.

Now get yourself the two previous albums to complete your set.thumbsup.gif

• 2 weeks later...

They're like an annoying blend of Passion Pit and MGMT. Not overly keen but a couple of decent, catchy tracks up their sleeve.

I've listened to the album a few times now and it's quite addictive. More so than Passion Pit and MGMT's were.

Talking of which, what has happened to MGMT?

I've listened to the album a few times now and it's quite addictive. More so than Passion Pit and MGMT's were.

Talking of which, what has happened to MGMT?

Really? I'm not a huge fan of MGMT apart from the odd track, and I know it's all personal taste - but more addictive than Passion Pit?!

Listen to Manners again - Moth's Wings and Little Secrets are two of the catchiest tracks I've ever had the pleasure of listening to.

This:

Will take some topping, in my opinion fella. Appreciate music is horses for courses though ;)

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Archived