Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
!-LCFC-!

Does anybody remember the game LMA manager?

It was very confusing to control the team etc. Got rid of it on 28th December or something as it wasn't that good despite it being a Xmas present to me. :ph34r:

True it is hard to control the team but u have to get used to it really ..when you get how to play it ..it gets fun

It was an alright game, as good as you could get on a PS for a manager game. But the problem I found was that I had FM at the same time nd to be honest, manager games are so much better on PC than on a PS or Xbox, etc.

Easier to do two players on there than FM as it was quicker, but I remember things like transfer fees were silly, especially compared to FM.

I bet they could make a good version of it now though, like to see it back!

Oh and did anyone ever have FM07 on 360? Just wondered what that was like, though cant have been to successful as that was the only game from the series brought out on it.

Utterly amazing game, still have them tucked away somewhere.

I always found LMA Manager 2002 really hard though! I just used the cheats to give me millions and win every match, though yes, that got boring!

The stadium building was probably the most exciting thing about that game, and the size you could make them to was briliant (not that anyone would ever fill it!)

Still think Premier Manager 98 and 2000 was the best football management game on the PS1 (Still have both of them too, I can't let go of my childhood!)

• 1 year later...

I've got all of them from the original to 2006. My favourite is 2003. It's the Micky Adams promotion season so you can play another team and leave Leicester to it, they're always there or thereabouts even with a huge injury list. I always give them a helping hand by buying their players at double the price so they can afford better ones. 2003 was the last really fun one as all the training started to get too involved after that. Took the fun out of it. I never get rid of games, i've still got games and systems dating back to the ZX81

I remember loving this game. Funniest thing was watching the game and then after the highlights were completely different to the game.

Also anyone remember Premier League Manager 2002 on PC? That was amazing.

Brilliant game and the stadium feature was class, you could even play against your mates. The 1 thing that really let it down was international management was non existent. If you could take England to win the World Cup on it too could of been the greatest football manager game of all time

Archived