Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
JamesO

Fifa Apology

Yeh their is a group on facebook 5+ goal apology. My mate is amazing at the game. I used to be amazing seems to have turned the tables at the moment need to get back into it to beat him.

Got to write him one tho CBA as got things to do plus watch Leicester

Yeh their is a group on facebook 5+ goal apology. My mate is amazing at the game. I used to be amazing seems to have turned the tables at the moment need to get back into it to beat him.

Got to write him one tho CBA as got things to do plus watch Leicester

A number of clues tell me that James . is not the same poster as James.

I got all excited when I seen this thread thinking that EA had apologised for this years FIFA being shite, with such things as the servers and glitches. Actually found out two glitches today. The double pause one, glitches out and the black circles does its count down gets to zero and goes into the black circle with no number. And one on clubs where a team played against us and some how managed to glitch our keeper making him come off his line all the time.

Pretty good idea fifa apologies tho :P

• 2 weeks later...

i also have no idea what it is!

If you lose by 5+ goals you write a facebook apology to the person that beat you, basically apologising for being so shite at the game.

The next level various but it includes writing a letter to the winners mum and dad.

If you get royally spanked some make you right letters to PM or Head of FA.

If you lose by 5+ goals you write a facebook apology to the person that beat you, basically apologising for being so shite at the game.

The next level various but it includes writing a letter to the winners mum and dad.

If you get royally spanked some make you right letters to PM or Head of FA.

That is rather silly.

Archived