Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Simmo86

Asia Cup - Yuki Abe

All want is to see him take one, just one. I'm still baffled as to why we've bought the "japanese answer to David Beckham" and he's been nowhere near any of the free kicks we've had. Most of the time he's nearer to our goal than where the free kicks being taken from.

Someone needs to start a petition or make a banner something along the lines of "Yuki Abe, give him a bloody chance on goal!" It could just be that japanese players are just crap at free kicks tho, and Yukis the best of a bad bunch :dunno:

Just make a banner and say : 阿部勇樹 フリーキック FK please

http://www.thisisleicestershire.co.uk/sport/Yuki-Abe-set-miss-crunch-Leicester-City-clashes/article-2961986-detail/article.html

Without him we will struggle if King and Wellens keep being inconsistent.

Agreed. Today was the perfect example Abe finds his way into the game and then suddenly City look threatening. He is the irreplaceable heart of the team, getting tackles in the area between defence and midfield. I am wondering who is going to come in in his lace. Any ideas? Are we going to need to sign a cover CM on loan because Oakley doesn't fit into the role as he isn't strong enough in his tackles and isn't good enough any more for the 'new' Leicester style and system (not the Sousa style).

i said make a banner in japanese. He will be happy i think.

I posted the banner in japanese in this topic.

make the banner please :) nice and big

What's the rule about banners and fire certificates now? :unsure:

We'll be in England over Christmas and have tickets for the Leeds United game, so I could make a banner in Japanese for that fixture. Abe might already be gone by then, though :(

What's the rule about banners and fire certificates now? :unsure:

We'll be in England over Christmas and have tickets for the Leeds United game, so I could make a banner in Japanese for that fixture. Abe might already be gone by then, though :(

the rule is about flags I think, if a group of fans just hold it up I doubt they'd kick up a fuss

• 3 weeks later...

Archived