Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
!-LCFC-!

What is your highest killstreak on Cod6(mw2) or cod7(black-ops)

lol, wiish i could call that struggling. think my highest is about 4 and that only happens once in a blue moon

What game type do you play?lately I've played domination and if your on it you can get some goodstreaks going,the killstreak rewards aren't as good as mw2 which I prefer as it seems a level playing field. Got another 9 earlier on jungle , worst map ever to grace cod!

I've never understood anyone who buys the game and plays on-line only to hide in a corner and camp.

Yeah, probably what I'd do in a real war situation but on a game I want to run out all guns blazing intending to battle for it.

Consistent camping is a bit like taking a 1-0 lead in Fifa and then passing it around your defence until full time.

I sort of agree but then I don't get the people that complain about it either, it's annoying when I die to someone blatantly corner-camping but campers are fairly easy to dislodge with the right equipment and the maps are big enough that you can pretty much stay away from them if they're being ridiculous.

Anyone stupid enough to stay persistently in one spot is just going to get flash-bang farmed before long.

I sort of agree but then I don't get the people that complain about it either, it's annoying when I die to someone blatantly corner-camping but campers are fairly easy to dislodge with the right equipment and the maps are big enough that you can pretty much stay away from them if they're being ridiculous.

Anyone stupid enough to stay persistently in one spot is just going to get flash-bang farmed before long.

Best camping spot in the game is on Terminal, from the start, up the blow up slide into the plane crouch behind a seat. Three kills at least guranteed before someone cottons on (which is time to move lol).

Modern Warfare I honestly do not know I have had a triple kill with a Predator so I'm pretty sure it's in double figures, which is pretty good for me to be fair.

Black ops again I am pretty unsure I think it may just be in double figures, not sure though. If it's guns only will be about 6,7.

How anyone can dislike Jungle is beyond me. Best map on the game.

I just seriously struggle on that map I can't find my bearings each time I re-spawn and I tend to run around like a headless chicken an get raped.

As for the camping issue, I'm not a serial camper but if it's working for you I don't see the problem.as has been said if you don't like It don't do it, and if your getting raped by a camper just avoid that area for a while, or just be smart about taking them out.

GREAT GAME!!!

I've never understood anyone who buys the game and plays on-line only to hide in a corner and camp.

Yeah, probably what I'd do in a real war situation but on a game I want to run out all guns blazing intending to battle for it.

Consistent camping is a bit like taking a 1-0 lead in Fifa and then passing it around your defence until full time.

I'm a right camper.

MP5K with Silencer, Motion sensors.

;)

What game type do you play?lately I've played domination and if your on it you can get some goodstreaks going,the killstreak rewards aren't as good as mw2 which I prefer as it seems a level playing field. Got another 9 earlier on jungle , worst map ever to grace cod!

play a load of game types really, dont go on much though so bound to be shitter than most people. Not one for sitting and waiting either, I just run around going mad

Archived