Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
hazza93

Ultimate team

Hi all, Ive decided to sell my Leicester team on ultimate team.

Ive got every player who plays for leicester on the game, including the on form Kyle Naughton that was released recently, as well as Roman Bednar, Chris Kirkland and Curtis Davies.

Also got both kits and badge.

Selling this team on Xbox. Any offers?

Ive got every player who plays for leicester on the game, including the on form Kyle Naughton that was released recently, as well as Roman Bednar, Chris Kirkland and Curtis Davies.

Around how much?

I'll give you 10 coins.

We had a big argument about how we will do it, so in the end i just gave in, the trade was, Van Der Vaart and Bainse for His LCFC team, i gave him the two players upfront for Tunchev in a Trade then he was meant to trade me the rest of the stuff with random items i put on the market. He got his players then removed me from friends list and hasn't replied to my messages.

:angry:

Meh, what can you do?

MCFC Spok was his gamertag if anyone is interested.

http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=1247241602 FB Profile

We had a big argument about how we will do it, so in the end i just gave in, the trade was, Van Der Vaart and Bainse for His LCFC team, i gave him the two players upfront for Tunchev in a Trade then he was meant to trade me the rest of the stuff with random items i put on the market. He got his players then removed me from friends list and hasn't replied to my messages.

:angry:

Meh, what can you do?

MCFC Spok was his gamertag if anyone is interested.

http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=1247241602 FB Profile

Report him.

Anyway, new tournament coming out looks awesome. Single player 5k if you win it!

lol lol

Random stranger you don't know comes on an advertises a shit, dodgey looking link and you're surprised he ripped you off?

No i knew he would, but the player he gave me was worth more than both of the ones i gave him, so i thought it's pretty much a win win.

Archived