Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
!-LCFC-!

FIFA 12 ideas/suggestions

The big wish I have is for the game to be released without being riddled with bugs, but I'm sure they'll manage to fook that up again. <_<

Linesman that don't flag you offside when you are quite clearly level would be nice. There needs to be some sort of deadband on the offside logic, I can't stand being flagged offside because 1 cm of your strikers foot has gone past the last defender.

Oh, I'd also like a cutscene featuring the horrific death of Derek Millborough. Cnut. It's ridiculous how much I've grown to hate a fictional referee.

I Have got some idea's of what they could do to make fifa better

1. I think that you should be allowed to be a referee..it would be quite fun

2.On manager mode you should be allowed to create your own team..and build your own stadium for your team

3.Real life injuries (e.g..broken legs which you can see snap like Aaron Ramsey's broken leg, blood from injuries)

4.Fan riots + fights

5.Other leagues in manager mode (e.g...Blue square premier,other leagues like the welsh leagues

6. They should do like goals of the month and goals of the year

7. Should be allowed to trial players instead of just loaning,buying and getting them on free transfer

The big wish I have is for the game to be released without being riddled with bugs, but I'm sure they'll manage to fook that up again. <_<

Linesman that don't flag you offside when you are quite clearly level would be nice. There needs to be some sort of deadband on the offside logic, I can't stand being flagged offside because 1 cm of your strikers foot has gone past the last defender.

Oh, I'd also like a cutscene featuring the horrific death of Derek Millborough. Cnut. It's ridiculous how much I've grown to hate a fictional referee.

But offside is offside :huh:

But offside is offside :huh:

It's supposed to be a simulation of the real game, so they should react something like humans, not some hawkeye style ninja linesman. Are you seriously saying that you've never had an offside decision go against you in this game, see the replay and not think 'That's level FFS'?

1) Real ref names

2) Real stadiums (visual and names)

3) Make season mode more interesting. Fed up of 1-0's on legendary mode :rolleyes:

4) Proper chanting!

5) Proper injuries, maybe show a stretcher coming on?

6) Maybe a bit far but how about player melees after a bad tackle??

It's supposed to be a simulation of the real game, so they should react something like humans, not some hawkeye style ninja linesman. Are you seriously saying that you've never had an offside decision go against you in this game, see the replay and not think 'That's level FFS'?

Yeah but they've also gone in my favour it's the same for each team

this could be me but some small things happen that really piss me off, the comp can just come through you and take the ball with ease when its almost imposable at times to get the ball off the comp players.

Id say about 8 times out of ten weather its cleared from my box from a corner or from a comp box from a corner the ball always falls to a comp player.

one last thing is the refs are most deff on the comps side, i swear the comp teams can get away with murder while you have to tread on a tightrope the whole game knowing the ref will give everything against you.

if these things cant be changed can we have the button back which makes you do the horrific tackle that always got you sent off so at least i can vent my frustrations out properly lol

The substiution animations are awful, not sure if just 360 only, but it just cuts to a random player in the team with some stats on how many yards he's ran for about 5 secs while half the sounds cut out, and then the substitute comes on. The player it zooms in on never has any relation to the sub - I don't get it at all and it really ruins any attempt at realism.

Spectator mode which will allow you to watch friends games.

Good call.

I'd like to see the Walkers and various other stadia added to the game

01) (More) real stadia

02) Proper competitions (Champions League and Europa League)

03) Some team crests are still missing, in particular in Italy

04) Finally add the Greek Superleague and the Japanese J-League!!!

05) Real linesmen (real names)

06) Stop coming up with the odd WC game - offering a FIFA game that has all club AND international teams in ONE package would be a start

07) Fix the online play - FIFA 11 is terrible in terms of lagging, half the time connection is lost within seconds

08) Make Manager Mode a bit more attractive, the main screen is also too cluttered with info

09) Implement the additional fifth linesman, even if it's only for Europa League matches

10) Offer live league tables during a league game

11) Stop the silly player focus zooms just before a substitution (like danny. has already pointed out)

12) Improve the commentary - it's better than in FIFA 10, but sometimes, it's still off and the comments have no connection to the play whatsoever

13) FaceCreation could be a bit better, my FIFA 11 alter ego's face looks a bit... err... squished and nothing like me

14) Real players' faces in the off-game team screens and during a game (line-ups aso)

15) Inclusion of the Portland Timbers, Vancouver Whitecaps and maybe even the Montreal Impact in the MLS

16) Pre-game or Post-match video commentary with league-related commentators (English ones for the Premier League, Germans for the Bundesliga, etc.) - you could do subtitles for the ones that don't understand

17) An in-game highlights program (à la the Football League Show)

18) Change the menu system - it worked fine in FIFA 10, FIFA 11 is a nightmare to browse through (too many sub-menus)

I've got another two

1. Stop displaying a 'score from another game box', or a fooking stats box when I'm in the middle of trying to attack that wing.Hate it when I'm looking to thread a through ball down the line, but there's a flipping box in the way.

2. Stop the game from blocking my shots with my own players, and from causing my own players to run into me when I've just won the ball in defence.

Don't know whether this has been said before, but they really need to sort the handball rule on this out. So many times has a computer smashed the ball at my defender from 2 yards out and I get a penalty given against me. They really do need to sort that out.

Don't know whether this has been said before, but they really need to sort the handball rule on this out. So many times has a computer smashed the ball at my defender from 2 yards out and I get a penalty given against me. They really do need to sort that out.

Or you could turn it off.

Archived