Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Ashley

FIFA 11 Leicester January/Feb Update

Weale - 68

Naughton(should he stay on loan) - 71

Hobbs - 69

Vitor - 74

Davies(should he stay on loan) - 77

Cunningham - 70

Abe - 66 to a 75 (he was a 75 on world cup, so why drop his rating?)

R.Wellens - 67 - 69

L.Dyer - 65

A.King - 65 - 70 (improve his positioning, finishing, heading, long shots)

Vassell - 72 (FIFA 10)

Waghorn - 66

Placebo I hope your editing Leicesters stats in this january update.

Placebo isn't.

For FIFA11 he has

It just tends to change from cycle to cycle how many teams they give you, this time it was originally 5 then they increased it to 7 so I have a number of teams I have a preference to edit because I support them (Wednesday) or watch their matches in particular (Wigan/Blackburn) or have good contacts with fans of the team (West Brom), for this cycle I edited:

Birmingham City

Blackburn Rovers

S****horpe United

Sheffield United

Sheffield Wednesday

West Bromwich Albion

Wigan Athletic

I'm a Data Editor on their. Can't actually make changes myself but give 'feedback' on the players- currently just Free Agents and Leicester. Obviously trying to make the City squad as decent as possible.

Any major inaccurate stats you think of any of our players just post here and I'll leave feedback if I agree.

I'm a Data Editor on their. Can't actually make changes myself but give 'feedback' on the players- currently just Free Agents and Leicester. Obviously trying to make the City squad as decent as possible.

Any major inaccurate stats you think of any of our players just post here and I'll leave feedback if I agree.

upgrade Andy kings finishing :thumbup:

Weale - 68

Naughton(should he stay on loan) - 71

Hobbs - 69

Vitor - 74

Davies(should he stay on loan) - 77

Cunningham - 70

Abe - 66 to a 75 (he was a 75 on world cup, so why drop his rating?)

R.Wellens - 67 - 69

L.Dyer - 65

A.King - 65 - 70 (improve his positioning, finishing, heading, long shots)

Vassell - 72 (FIFA 10)

Waghorn - 66

Placebo I hope your editing Leicesters stats in this january update.

Mate, your logic is crazy.

Why is Abe 5 points higher than King? He should definitely drop for the reason that the championship obviously isn't the same stage as the World Cup. Also, it could still be argued he hasn't fully settled in.

I think something more like King to 72, and Abe at around 67 or 68 makes more sense.

• 2 weeks later...

Will we get a kit update this game?

Doubt it! EA didn't fix half the problems the game shipped out with and have not said anything about updates since November 1st when the first patch (which was more or less useless) came out

Doubt it! EA didn't fix half the problems the game shipped out with and have not said anything about updates since November 1st when the first patch (which was more or less useless) came out

May as well wait for our stunning Nike kit next game ;)

Slap King Power on it and it will be beautiful.

Haha, i made that a while back when he hadn't got took over.. Kinda one of them fantasy kits, but saying that we are rich now so we can have Nike and Sony sponsor us no probs now! ;)

• 2 weeks later...

Does anyone know if Gally's penalty technique is gonna be added?

Doubt it will be my friend. Only certain players have special techniques such as running, kicking etc and its normally the Rooneys, Lampards, Messis, Kakas, Ronaldos etc...

• 2 weeks later...

Stop me if im being a dick but has the leicester squad been updated at all on fifa 11? I mean since Naughton and Cunningham and Vassell have been here? Or do you have to do it yourself? Which if its the latter is shit as it still means you cant play them online.

Stop me if im being a dick but has the leicester squad been updated at all on fifa 11? I mean since Naughton and Cunningham and Vassell have been here? Or do you have to do it yourself? Which if its the latter is shit as it still means you cant play them online.

its only been a night lol, it wont be updated till later this month

They release a update 'bout this time of year, download that and it adds all the transfers - they don't release an update after the loan window closes as far as i'm aware so any signings made in that loan window (like naughton and vassell) you'd need to add yourself to play with them before the update comes out.

its only been a night lol, it wont be updated till later this month

Well i know that! I mean has there been any updates at all since the game was released. Which is why i mentioned players that we signed a while ago and not the Yakubus and Ricardos of this world.

They release a update 'bout this time of year, download that and it adds all the transfers - they don't release an update after the loan window closes as far as i'm aware so any signings made in that loan window (like naughton and vassell) you'd need to add yourself to play with them before the update comes out.

Thats better!

Thanks alot mate

Leicesters squad will be fully updated with our full current team in about two weeks(ish)

Leicester are now 3 STARS(on mine with all transfers added. Attack is a 72, Midfield is about 67 and Defence is a 70.

Archived