Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Ashley

FIFA 11 Leicester January/Feb Update

Well i know that! I mean has there been any updates at all since the game was released. Which is why i mentioned players that we signed a while ago and not the Yakubus and Ricardos of this world.

ah reet, i get you. thought you were looking for the transfers from january aha. Dont believe theres any opther updates. I think last time the update came right at the end of february and will contain all the players from the first half of the season

ah reet, i get you. thought you were looking for the transfers from january aha. Dont believe theres any opther updates. I think last time the update came right at the end of february and will contain all the players from the first half of the season

Cool. Thanks

I'm sure last year it was something like 2 weeks into February, so expect a similar date this year.

Dylan any chance of making Wellens better, passing etc. What's Andy Kings new rating? And Vassell is surely in the 70's?

Dylan any chance of making Wellens better, passing etc. What's Andy Kings new rating? And Vassell is surely in the 70's?

Wellens needs to be as good as King, passing, creativity, first touch, vision etc should be up up upppp!

I'm just a Reviewer atm, so I don't actually edit the data, but I give feedback to the people's that do.

I've been trying to bump up the Leicester players of course. I've recently given feedback on Wellens, which should hopefully come through for the update (as it was done very recently so not sure when EA actually take the database), but he should be around a 68 (should be higher imo).

Dyer's like a 67 I think, Abe a 68, King a 69.

So could be better imo, but not bad.

I'm just a Reviewer atm, so I don't actually edit the data, but I give feedback to the people's that do.

I've been trying to bump up the Leicester players of course. I've recently given feedback on Wellens, which should hopefully come through for the update (as it was done very recently so not sure when EA actually take the database), but he should be around a 68 (should be higher imo).

Dyer's like a 67 I think, Abe a 68, King a 69.

So could be better imo, but not bad.

Thankyou for the information, please say Vassells in the 70s.

My current squad on FIFA 11 looks like this,

Ricardo - 70

Van Aanholt - 66

Sol Bamba - 72

Miguel Vitor - 74

Kyle Naughton - 71

Abe - 66

Wellens - 67

King - 65

Dyer - 65

Yakubu - 77

Vassell - 75

4-1-2-1-2 (1)

Attack 72, Midfield, 66, Defence, 70

FAO Joe.

No I didn't, I went on the EA Creation centre and downloaded him off there. Same stats as FIFA 10.

How'd you go about this :S Being a bit of tard. You have to dl in your pc then transfer it to xbox hard drive?

How'd you go about this :S Being a bit of tard. You have to dl in your pc then transfer it to xbox hard drive?

- Google EA Creation Centre, Click link takes you to the site

- It will say search clubs, search Vassell (will say no match found) it will then have tabs at the top saying CLUBS, PLAYERS, click the players tab then search Vassell

- click on which one you want be aware that there are 99 rated vassells available for download... He's a 75 rated on last years find that and click on him and it says Bookmark, click that

- will come up with a message saying when you next log in on your console will be available for download

- go on your console, fifa menu, my fifa, creation centre press RT to players, click A he'll download in about a second and go into free agents

- back out of creation centre, go to squads then club transfers free agent then move him to city job done.

- Google EA Creation Centre, Click link takes you to the site

- It will say search clubs, search Vassell (will say no match found) it will then have tabs at the top saying CLUBS, PLAYERS, click the players tab then search Vassell

- click on which one you want be aware that there are 99 rated vassells available for download... He's a 75 rated on last years find that and click on him and it says Bookmark, click that

- will come up with a message saying when you next log in on your console will be available for download

- go on your console, fifa menu, my fifa, creation centre press RT to players, click A he'll download in about a second and go into free agents

- back out of creation centre, go to squads then club transfers free agent then move him to city job done.

Bingo, ta mate. Had a browse and got a squad download circa 2000. Ie. MON days :scarf:

Archived