Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
manchester_foxes_fan

MAG

Hated hated, HATED the beta!!! Has it gotten any better?

I found it slow, awkward, horribly unbalanced and just dull! Great idea but just don't like Zipper as a developer, not since the first Socom anyway.

Nobody is playing it for a reason I reckon...

what factions have you played on anyone? been apart of any of the big clans?

its a really good game, must admit it can freeze from time to time which is really annoying

ive been on and off it since it first came out because of the people i played with stopped playing

loads of people still play it, but probably not as many as when it first came out, probably due to the fact of other released games since, like black ops (:

I'm new to the PS3, so if i want to download a Full game of PSN i obviously have to buy it, then do i download the trail verson then the fullgame version?

honestly mate, i haven't got a clue sorry

what factions have you played on anyone? been apart of any of the big clans?

its a really good game, must admit it can freeze from time to time which is really annoying

ive been on and off it since it first came out because of the people i played with stopped playing

loads of people still play it, but probably not as many as when it first came out, probably due to the fact of other released games since, like black ops (:

i've completed Valor, now level 50 something on S.V.E.R :D

Just downloaded this its actually really good just got to level 8. Playing the full amount of people 256 or something and no lag! I joined Raven!!

maybe youll have to get yourself on here n find yourself a good raven clan to play with

http://forums.mag.com/t5/Clan-Recruitment-and-Discussion/bd-p/clans

i find playing with a clan is better than being on your own, then you have people around you that you can actually trust lol

Archived