Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
peterborofox

Hull Match Thread

My Man of the match- Morrison (sounded solid today, sounded like he took control of the defence and worked well with big jacky hobbs to keep them quite- so far). Anyone else think differently?

You can't give a MOM from listening to a game :rolleyes:

My Man of the match- Morrison (sounded solid today, sounded like he took control of the defence and worked well with big jacky hobbs to keep them quite- so far). Anyone else think differently?

Listening to the Hull commentary, Wellens has been clearly our best player - haven't heard much of Morrison.

When the final whistle blows - I think you need to go downstairs and make your dad a cup of tee before the post match analysis starts!!!!!!!!!!

Really bad news - he's done great for us and its sad to see a young lad get injured when he's trying to make a go of his career.

Agreed, just hope it wont re occur throughout his career, he is quality and is very unlucky with the injury.

When the final whistle blows - I think you need to go downstairs and make your dad a cup of tee before the post match analysis starts!!!!!!!!!!

haha

I've been doing a tally of how often each players name has been mentioned, and based on this Abe has clearly been MOTM.

I've been doing a tally of how often each players name has been mentioned, and based on this Abe has clearly been MOTM.

yeah 3 times for mistakes in the last minute

win - unbeaten away from home this year

Archived