Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
peterborofox

Hull Match Thread

Should we consider keeping Morrison now then? Seems like a better option than La Bamba or whatever his face is from the sounds of things!

Yes apart from for injuries (cunningham) we shouldn't change the side for the next game. The communication at the back is clearly better with Morrison and hobbs hence the clean sheet

Absolutely delighted to see that my prediction of a defeat was wrong, important win, Hull have been on a decent unbeaten run.

Further away from the relegation zone, heading up the table, and a clean sheet :D

i'm gonna predict "no chance" again cos whenever I believe we should win away we play crap. Even having a man advantage didn't really sound decisive. They seemed to be restricted two less than a handful of chances and Dyer with his 1 v 1 should have given us a two goal advantage. Encouraging result and congratulations to Wellens for being Youngy's man of the match. One bloke sure to give his all whether in thick or thin is Wellens.

Archived