Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
peterborofox

Hull Match Thread

A pal of mine told me that when Wellens plays badly, Leicester play badly. Chicken or egg?My view is that Wellens ( and Gally ) are 'fair weather' players. They often appear to be well up for it when the team is in control, pushing forward and attacking, and then they both look good. However when we get an opposing team who are ready to fight, close us down and want to compete with us, both Wellens and Gally ( and to an extent Kingy ) go missing and don't want to know. They are lightweight lazy b*sterds when the chips are down. In those games our back four and Uki need assistance - they have to do virtually all the graft to try to stop the opposition from overrunning us. It's not good enough. We desperately need another player like Uki who can battle defensively when required but can also go forward with panache!Using Andy King moving forward is fine, but we cannot afford two players like Wellens and Gally when we have to battle it out. This probably explains why some Blue Army boys think Wellens is a star and others see him as the lightweight ar*ehole he really is.

I don't agree with it but this is what people have been saying about Wellens. He's proving them wrong today though. I hope these 2 new Centre backs don't send Morrison to Shef weds, Morrisons having a great game

Archived