Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
peterborofox

Hull Match Thread

Weale

Naughton

Hobbs

Morrison

Cunningham

Wellens

King

Abe

Gallagher

Vassell

Dyer

Subs: Logan, Oakley, Berner, Howard, Waghorn, Moussa, Bednar

Bit disappointed Berner is only on the bench again, I'll be surprised if we dont concede with Hobbs and Morrison in the central roles.

Least Bednar isnt starting.

Very happy to see Vassell down the middle and that we arent just lumping it up to Howard...

The hardest part of the game will be the first 15 mins of the 2nd half because Pearson will get them fired up at half time.

what would we do? Sit back and soak them up and let them carry on wasting chances and sit 4-5-1, or really press?

what would we do? Sit back and soak them up and let them carry on wasting chances and sit 4-5-1, or really press?

Well we should press them when they have the ball and when we have it we need to attack them and play football outside their box.

Alan Young "OO no my kids will be suicidal" lol

That's always been Dyer, great build up inconsistent ability to finish. Always wondered why people championed him. Great speed and clever feet but then...

I prefer Waggy.

That's always been Dyer, great build up inconsistent ability to finish. Always wondered why people championed him. Great speed and clever feet but then...

I prefer Waggy.

Apart from Waggy isn't a winger.

cue Dyer goal and celebration with hands to ears????

I hope so.

Haven't scored from a corner either.

Apart from Waggy isn't a winger.

And Dyer isn't a goal scorer

Weale

Naughton

Hobbs

Morrison

Cunningham

Wellens

King

Abe

Gallagher

Vassell

Dyer

Subs: Logan, Oakley, Berner, Howard, Waghorn, Moussa, Bednar

Bit disappointed Berner is only on the bench again, I'll be surprised if we dont concede with Hobbs and Morrison in the central roles.

Least Bednar isnt starting.

Well so far so good, Morrison sounds like he has took control of the defence well and hobbs is quality with a good player alongside him. The communication must be better along the back 4 now especially because Hobbs and Morrison have played together for parts of last year and in league 1. Weale behind the back 4 aswell must be better than Kirkland behind them.

Other results are going our way. We could really do with finishing this game off. Pearson will get them coming out in the second half steaming at us.

Press them, run at them when we have the ball, play the football in their half and be ready for the counter attack and get our challenges in when they are attacking and we SHOULD come out OK

If results stay the same we will go 13th, three points off the PO's with a game or two more played than others around us.

Though its so tight and can easily change. All we need is a mini run being unbeaten and we will all start to believe again!

Having said that we'll lose 2-1 today now and it will all be doom and gloom.

Press them, run at them when we have the ball, play the football in their half and be ready for the counter attack and get our challenges in when they are attacking and we SHOULD come out OK

You don't have to tell me....I hope that we can maintain composure under pressure at the back. Set pieces and corners, we seem to fall to bits.

Archived