Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
The Blur

Questions Thread

Sorry I misunderstood. My attempt at humour got the better of me. Of course now you have expanded I can see what you mean. I never said it was limited to one type of class. Quite a few wealthy antique dealers scout car boot sales and there are others who go for a day out and hope to pick up something for a few pence. Birthday gift or furniture maybe if short of money and then there are the collectors. So as you say a wide .range of people.

No worries Ken. Just thought I'd explain the rationale behind my original post.

I may get stick for this but I'm not just asking for myself.

I noticed that there were one or two that did radio work

amd wondered if a section for radio could be set up.

This could also incorporate a link for Radio Leicester

and City games. Can apps be embedded to do this?

There could be different icons for each station.

They could all be put in the first few posts.

Just an idea that came to me. Bloke I work with

also does a jazz (jazz shamble) show on Panj Pani

think it's Tuesdays.There is a radio app but it needs Flash Player.

It's really wierd off beat jazz not my cup of tea at all.

The link is one of the podcasts.

I get these flashes of inspiration which

often turn out to be a crap inspiration.

So ignore if a bad idea and apologies in advance.

:pearson:

Edited by Rincewind

What affect does it have on the poem/reader?

I'm no expert on form or style but I find poetry is shorter in the usage of words. More descriotive flowery rather than long sentences

Top of my head

Stretching out,with a fingerless reach,

The ravenous waves empowered  a golden beach.

What the hell does that mean.

I'm no expert on form or style but I find poetry is shorter in the usage of words. More descriotive flowery rather than long sentences

Top of my head

Stretching out,with a fingerless reach,

The ravenous waves empowered  a golden beach.

What the hell does that mean.

i think it means the tides coming in 

• Like 1

yes I made it up. But in a story you would normally say that.

I talk like that all the time  :D

Only last night i asked the missus what time the fingerless waves were going to ravenously empower the golden beach 

Edited by Zingari
  • Like 1

Does anyone on here work in insurance.

If so my question is. Is there any logic??

I've just ran quotes for a new car and it' almost half thr price of the old model of the same car i had before!!

depending on what car it is, there'll probably be safety improvements, better brakes, engine, stability, possibly frame, chassis reinforcements that the older model didn't have. I don't know the ins and outs, but that's a guess.

Does anyone on here work in insurance.

If so my question is. Is there any logic??

I've just ran quotes for a new car and it' almost half thr price of the old model of the same car i had before!!

If you had the old car for more than 3 years you may have turned 30 during that time and accidentally become respectable...?

Is it ever a good idea to text a girl again who hasn't replied to your initial text when you met on a night out? I can't decide if she's not interested, thinks its a non starter, is just a bit nervous or what. Women man. Women. I hate double texting, but its been a few days and I'd hate to not at least try as we really got on.

AOoWW, sort your gender out please. :D

So, did you text her a second time? ;)

So, did you text her a second time? ;)

I did because I'm a lesser man that the absolute alphas on here. Asked her to come out tomorrow, she said she's gonna see if her friends are up for it cos she had fun last time so it seems pretty positive I guess, that was Sunday so we'll see how it goes, if not at least I tried. Only live once and all that.

I did because I'm a lesser man that the absolute alphas on here. Asked her to come out tomorrow, she said she's gonna see if her friends are up for it cos she had fun last time so it seems pretty positive I guess, that was Sunday so we'll see how it goes, if not at least I tried. Only live once and all that.

Does Cilla need to buy a hat?

I'd not read your earlier post until yesterday but my advice would have been to text her a second time :)