Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
The Blur

Questions Thread

I learned and made my own web page but it's very time consuming to learn and then keep up. Dreamweaver is also expensive to buy but worth it.

Go Daddy has a web builder service/tools which you might check out.

I enjoyed the challenge but it certainly isn't for anyone who is short on time or patience

I'll have a check today but I may be able to help on the software front.

Going up to Leeds in 2 weeks time. My mate at Leeds Uni has invited a couple of us to go up there for the apparently well-known & renowned Otley Run pub crawl.

Anyone else ever been on it? What can I expect :D ?

To get absolutely slaughtered! 

I don't think I've ever completed a pub crawl. The last one I did which was some insurance thing (shudder, I know, I know), I got to the second pub, thought 'this is alright' and refused to budge. Too much walking and not enough drinking otherwise. Plus 90% of the other insurance bods moved on, which was a bonus.

Going up to Leeds in 2 weeks time. My mate at Leeds Uni has invited a couple of us to go up there for the apparently well-known & renowned Otley Run pub crawl.

Anyone else ever been on it? What can I expect :D ?

The Otley run is great fun, did it back in March, doing it again in January - basically expect to get utterly rat-arsed

I think we all know the answer to that.

Good job mods.

Haha lol Somebody give him a +1 I'm on my phone.

I've a feeling my old man reads this forum occasionally but I don't think he posts much, if at all.

He'd probably be thoroughly ashamed if he realised who I was. :whistle:

So we're not the only ones and lol

Yeh, i meant morally. I'd look a twat if I'd gone knocking on the door and it was the TV or something.

Im half deaf and was woken by her screams etc at 6am today.

Do you live alone or did someone else hear it too ?

I'd say if you were unsure , you could knock on the door and tactfully ask if everything was ok ,

You could tell them you thought they were in some trouble .  

But it does sound a tricky situation I must admit, good luck with it :thumbup:  

No the missis heard it too. Quite a bit of banging etc. I'll probably ask the neighbours the other side to them to see if they heard anything.

I don't think it was that in this case FF. The missis heard them at that the other night whilst I heard nothing (despite wanting to cos shes fit) lol

They're from Greenhill (bad start) and both seem a bit socially inept though he did offer to help me woodstain my whole fence sometime.

In other news im looking for someone who wants to jump in the car to donny with me today. i wasnt going but now i want to lol

A question specifically for Parafox (or any other paramedics):

My and my misses were having a conversation yesterday about what would happen if an ambulance crew, while on its way to an emergency call, witnessed a car crash (for example).

Is there a specific protocol you have to follow?

On one hand it would be mad to ignore a horrific crash if you're on your way to some time-wasting hypochondriac tosser.

On the other hand, it would be madness to delay your response to a heart attack patient to deal with some buffoon with Minor Women's Whiplash.

Is there a protocol or is it a judgement call?

Edited by BornBlue