Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
The Blur

Questions Thread

• 2 weeks later...

If you click the Twitter button on the same bar where you insert images, there's a drop-down menu and just select Spoiler. Then you just have to write inside the tags.

That is a funny place to put spoiler tags! Thanks mate

Might seem a strange question but I may need one of my ears testing. I was listening to my mp3 via earphone and my left one doesn't pick it up so good. I am sure there was a free testing place in town. Not keen on going docs but I may have to. Tbh my left ear has been the poorer one for some time. Could it be hearing aid time? Another sign of growing older I don't want to admit to.

Might seem a strange question but I may need one of my ears testing. I was listening to my mp3 via earphone and my left one doesn't pick it up so good. I am sure there was a free testing place in town. Not keen on going docs but I may have to. Tbh my left ear has been the poorer one for some time. Could it be hearing aid time? Another sign of growing older I don't want to admit to.

Get down to the NHS. those places charge a fortune for their hearing aids and they're no better.

Maybe your left headphone doesn't work as well as your other one.