Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
The Blur

Questions Thread

When I was waiting for the bus this morning there was a bright "star" in the sky (about 145 degrees south east when I pointed the compass on my phone at it).

Is that a star or something else? It was brighter than the rest an I've never really noticed it before.

Incidentally, it's the first time I've ever actually used the compass on my phone!! :)

It was Nige taking off his trainers :)

Has anybody here tried Cocaine?

I have been offered it for tomorrow night but am probably not going to accept it

When I was in Amsterdam many years ago a chap came up to me and said "you want some Charlie?" I said "some what? "I had no idea what he was talking about, I thought Charlie must be a Dutch nickname for British people. The missus had to drag me away from him, I thought he was trying to start up a conversation.

smart move.

Don't bother mate.

When I was in Amsterdam many years ago a chap came up to me and said "you want some Charlie?" I said "some what? "I had no idea what he was talking about, I thought Charlie must be a Dutch nickname for British people. The missus had to drag me away from him, I thought he was trying to start up a conversation.

I wouldn't bother with it, god knows what chemicals have been put in it to bulk it out despite how pure your dealer assures you it is.

My mate's telling me to just try it once because it's the best feeling you'll ever experience in your life.

I think you're right though, slippery slope and all that.

Has anybody here tried Cocaine?

I have been offered it for tomorrow night but am probably not going to accept it

You can only decide yourself.

Pros: It makes you feel fantastic, if you get good stuff its really good, can drink all night feeling no sickness after, you'll start talking to women like your George Clooney.

Cons: Obvious health issues, expensive, come down can be terrible, bad stuff leaves you annoyed.

If you have an addictive personality then I'd advise no.

I love a bit on special occasions, need a nice place to do it though as well, toilets are not the place.

Edited by MattP

My mate's telling me to just try it once because it's the best feeling you'll ever experience in your life.

If magical fairy snootle powder that can turn you into willy puller in the merest of seconds is your thing, then don't let anyone on here dissuade you. Sure you'll feel great, but you'll then be wanting it again, then again, then again. There are cheaper ways of being a dick.  :thumbup:

Ecstasy is a lot better than cocaine. Coke just makes you a bit hyped up and lairy. Not worth it unless you're personally curious and want to try it. Don't do it just because someone else wanta you to.

I have never found it addictive but know a couple of people who needed some good mates to pull them back from the brink.

Don't bother with it. Most of its a rip off nowadays anyway.

I indulge on it on a big away day or a big night out but the come downs are shite and its just not worth it

I've actually had better times/nights/laughs with the lads whilst just being on the ale

How do you pronounce "foxestalk"?

I've always pronounced it as 'fo-zay-tal-ka' but some idiot I was speaking to yesterday claimed it was "focks-es-tork" lol

I always pronounce it "foxy stalk" .
 I thought it was a stalking site  when I joined