Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
The Blur

Questions Thread

:( I feel abit left out, would be nice to know!!!

Moosey is Moosey, he will never change!!

Well I was accused of stalking MattP (which was alluded to by Moosey on anther thread), to which I provided a rebuttal. There wasn't anything controversial, personal or in violation of the rules. You didn't miss out on anything. MattP is a little bit sore from something I said yesterday, and he has a hair across his arse with his b/f. 

Well I was accused of stalking MattP (which was alluded to by Moosey on anther thread), to which I provided a rebuttal. There wasn't anything controversial, personal or in violation of the rules. You didn't miss out on anything. MattP is a little bit sore from something I said yesterday, and he has a hair across his arse with his b/f. 

All sounds very reasonable, nothing controversial at all!! :thumbup:

I don't recall alluding to anything concerning you. Perhaps you could be so kind as to link me to the post you are referring to?

Even now you are still being exceptionally childish. For the sake of what little dignity you have left, I'd advise you take a few deep breaths before you choose to humiliate yourself further with yet more infantile polemic.

I don't recall alluding to anything concerning you. Perhaps you could be so kind as to link me to the post you are referring to?

Even now you are still being exceptionally childish. For the sake of what little dignity you have left, I'd advise you take a few deep breaths before you choose to humiliate yourself further with yet more infantile polemic.

ooh, nice choice of word!