Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
The Blur

Questions Thread

Did you seriously just give a random number? lol

I'm not sure why I find it so hilarious.

I knew my number was 07769178, then my mind went blank so I gave them 3 random digits. It's funny and we can all have a laugh, but in all seriousness I hope that they sort it cos it's my mum's birthday.

I knew my number was 07769178, then my mind went blank so I gave them 3 random digits. It's funny and we can all have a laugh, but in all seriousness I hope that they sort it cos it's my mum's birthday.

lol

I'd take your number down before TBJS sees it.

Couldnt you just call them and reconfirm?

once again you've sliced through the problem like a Gordian knot  :thumbup:

to be honest, its a talent i suffer with...interestingly, i am also skilled at using quotes effectively, for example, this is a quote from a recent story about Steve Irwin (crocodile hunter killed by stingray)

Lyons also said reports that a barb had stuck in Irwin's chest were wrong.

"Contrary to what I read in the papers and what I heard at the time ... (the stingray barb) didn't come out, Steve didn't pull it out.

"It's a jagged barb and it went through his chest like hot butter."

Lyons said Irwin knew he was in trouble and believed the stingray had punctured his lung.

Fear the attack of the hot butter!

to be honest, its a talent i suffer with...interestingly, i am also skilled at using quotes effectively, for example, this is a quote from a recent story about Steve Irwin (crocodile hunter killed by stingray)

Lyons also said reports that a barb had stuck in Irwin's chest were wrong.

"Contrary to what I read in the papers and what I heard at the time ... (the stingray barb) didn't come out, Steve didn't pull it out.

"It's a jagged barb and it went through his chest like hot butter."

Lyons said Irwin knew he was in trouble and believed the stingray had punctured his lung.

Fear the attack of the hot butter!

flippin heck oz , you've given me summat else to worry about now .

can my mouth be lacerated by hot butter on my toast ?have i just been lucky all these years ?