Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
The Blur

Questions Thread

As anybody got a Birmingham City v Leicester programme from this season there looking to sell? also Sheffield Wednesday v Leicester programme?

Contact Stevie Walsh*- he sorted my programme for Middlesbrough match when I arrived too late to buy one but I am not sure he also get away programmes as well

*The one on FT not the real life one obviously

'peer guardian' is your friend. find this first. make sure it's loaded and on. download utorrent or something similar, get your torrent for what you want. then fire away.

Ok cheers Spherical.

if piratebay or various torrent sites are blocked I can't help you with proxies. maybe someone else can offer advice. There are alternative torrent sites though, you just have to look a little bit harder.

Alright thanks mate, I'll give it a try when I'm home tomorrow.

can't help you then. there are plenty of sites that <ahem> let you borrow said software on lifelong trial. I take it from your initial request you don't use these or never have?

But that software is usually just poorly made - like winrar where when the trial ends the product still works, you just have to dismiss the request to buy a licence

Where can I *ahem* 'acquire' Photoshop  :ph34r: ?

Try GIMP, completely legal and free, if you've never used Photoshop before then you'll be OK just working through tutorials to figure out how to do things. If you've used photoshop then you might get frustrated as it can do pretty much all the same things, just in a different way.

Either way guilt free photo editting.

Edited by Captain Pancake Face

Try GIMP, completely legal and free, if you've never used Photoshop before then you'll be OK just working through tutorials to figure out how to do things. If you've used photoshop then you might get frustrated as it can do pretty much all the same things, just in a different way.

Either way guilt free photo editting.

I used to have Gimp but I wanted to try ps.

Are ambulance drivers allowed to turn their sirens on to get through traffic and then once through turn them off and just drive normal.

Depends if it is an emergency or not and how severe, if the road is clear and they have the patient stablised but in need of treatment, they aren't going to risk his life by driving too fast, so may turn on the sirens to prevent unnecessary delays through traffic, but will drive at a normal speed so as not to jar the patient and risk further damage. Alternatively if they are rushing to the scene of an accident they will get there as quickly as they can.

I'm sure parafox can answer this better than me though.