Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
The Blur

Questions Thread

Looking for someone to quote me on some fitted wardrobes for my new gaff. I want a fitted wardrobe one side of the chimney breast (hehe) and a fitted chest of drawers on the other.

Has anyone had this done and what kind of £££. I know it will vary on the size but need a good Joiner recommending please.

Goes to show what a superb job he's doing when people have to go to such contrived lengths to find something to criticise him with.

Is this going to be milibands next tactic now he has been proven wrong on cost of living? "Vote for me because I'm better at receiving bishops"

A lot has changed in politics in 2000 years.  I believe we have a far better welfare system now than was available anywhere back then.

• Like 1

Goes to show what a superb job he's doing when people have to go to such contrived lengths to find something to criticise him with.

Is this going to be milibands next tactic now he has been proven wrong on cost of living? "Vote for me because I'm better at receiving bishops"

No,they were delivering a letter addressed to all political parties raising concerns over the rising number of people now struggling to live below the breadline in the same week that Cameron wrote in a church magazine that he wanted a christian britain then his office refused to even open the door to those delivering the letter.

If it had been millaband that had done this you would not have defended him but calkled him a hypocrite.

I would not have defended him either..

Yes, but the P.F.J. were holding back progress!

How dare you - it was the Judean Peoples Front that were the issue.

I thought you believed all Christians were right wing hypocrites ?

The ones with power and influence nowadays tend to be - look at Bush, Falwell, Robson, Kennedy, Reagan, Phelps etc. All far right bible bashers, when really jesus was the ultimate commie (When Jesus heard this, He said to him, "One thing you still lack; sell all that you possess and distribute it to the poor, and you shall have treasure in heaven; and come, follow Me." - Luke 18:22, Mark 10:21 & Mathew 19:21). 

Edited by The Doctor

Trying to get the estate agent to agree on a completion date to buy a house. Him and the vendor are dilly dallying. They know we love the house so I can hardly threaten to pull out but any tips on how to get them to hurry up....

Trying to get the estate agent to agree on a completion date to buy a house. Him and the vendor are dilly dallying. They know we love the house so I can hardly threaten to pull out but any tips on how to get them to hurry up....

Get on at your solicitor and in turn they should get on at the estate agents - the more they ring the agent and nag them the quicker they will sort it.

Get on at your solicitor and in turn they should get on at the estate agents - the more they ring the agent and nag them the quicker they will sort it.

Been there done that. I'm a decent negotiator myself and can usually crack things like this but they have brought out all the excuses under the sun. We had offer accepted on the 12 of Jan....

Been there done that. I'm a decent negotiator myself and can usually crack things like this but they have brought out all the excuses under the sun. We had offer accepted on the 12 of Jan....

Hmmm I used to work in an estate agents and it was always whichever solicitor put the most pressure on you got the priority. You would think the estate agent would be on at the vendor to complete the sale asap so that they get their fee. Tell them you are going to have to explore other options if they can't sort out the completion date as soon as, that might get them to pull their finger out.

Does anyone know anywhere in Leicester than sells good European beer specifically Belgian and German, apart from The Pub, Taps, and Cafe Bruxelles?

Definitely a longshot but have you tried a Polish shop?

Definitely a longshot but have you tried a Polish shop?

Thing is I'm thinking a bar/pub to sit in, I guess I could take my green deckchair and crack open a Tyskie but it wouldn't be the same. Thanks for at least trying to help me though pal, unlike everyone else.

Thing is I'm thinking a bar/pub to sit in, I guess I could take my green deckchair and crack open a Tyskie but it wouldn't be the same. Thanks for at least trying to help me though pal, unlike everyone else.

Thanks for the positive feedback, very much appreciated.

I guess you'll have to go further afield then, but other than I have no clue.