Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
The Blur

Questions Thread

Whenever I log on FT using my phone- I get a notification to install Tapatalk for Android. Is this app any good and what does it do?

It pretends to be the website, but a bit more streamlined as I recall. I've only tried it briefly, but I don't care for it - the mobile skin is fine.

Whenever I log on FT using my phone- I get a notification to install Tapatalk for Android. Is this app any good and what does it do?

It pretends to be the website, but a bit more streamlined as I recall. I've only tried it briefly, but I don't care for it - the mobile skin is fine.

The two main advantages I find are multi-quote and the fact that it doesn't load gifs fully until you click on them (which means your phone doesn't get slowed down when there are shitloads of gifs on a page)

Plus it adds that annoying tag line at the bottom of every post

sent from my iPhone using safari

It's pretty easy to turn that off, I'm not sure why people leave it on there.

Anybody know a cheap website where you can rent a camper van?

Don't know of a website, but if you can find the number of the Rovers Return on Coronation Street, the landlord Steve McDonald bought one last week to hire out for occasions. He's starting a new business venture so wouldn't imagine he's got many bookings yet.

Don't know of a website, but if you can find the number of the Rovers Return on Coronation Street, the landlord Steve McDonald bought one last week to hire out for occasions. He's starting a new business venture so wouldn't imagine he's got many bookings yet.

Top man, cheers! :D

Should I buy last season kit with 'Champs' and '14' on the back or the same for new kit? If I opted for last season kit, how long will lcfc superstore will sell them until they stop stocking them?

If anyone is thinking of donation last sesons shirt to a charity shop in order to buy the new one let me know which shop.As an OAP I am always willing to purchase hand me downs in order to save a few bob.

:nigel::scarf:

If you get a Tinder date I can let you have some nearly new johnnies. No charge other than package and posting.

That's a good question actually, not active since June 11.

Thats 3 FOOKING years!!!... and i KNOW hes been here since then....someone has hacked the site and changed his date data etc!

clearly a conspiracy

In all seriousness, hope he is ok, its one fo those things about forums, someone can just disappear and no one ever knows the truth :(

A question.

Has anyone bought/used any of the Chinese clone phones, are they any good?

Ffs- can anyone on here be kind and explain to me how to post gifs. I just started a new photobucket account and got a gif saved on there. When I tried to post a link of it on here-it just shows the link not the gif. The image link does not work as well- all I got was a message saying I can not post that extension in the community  :dry: 

Ffs- can anyone on here be kind and explain to me how to post gifs. I just started a new photobucket account and got a gif saved on there. When I tried to post a link of it on here-it just shows the link not the gif. The image link does not work as well- all I got was a message saying I can not post that extension in the community  :dry: 

Nevermind

ibdPhjvOBSHo7f_zps6398747f.gif

• Like 2

Whatever happened to Saint Helier Pear Cider? Didn't it used to sponsor some kind of football show at some point? Did it just get destroyed by Kopparberg?

It was owned by icb, but they appear to have dropped it, so I would assume crushed by koppaberg and rekorderlig