Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
The Blur

Questions Thread

Whatever happened to Saint Helier Pear Cider? Didn't it used to sponsor some kind of football show at some point? Did it just get destroyed by Kopparberg?

That's gutting, it was by far the best commercial perry. Lovely, lovely stuff. Actually tasted like perry not that ****ing disgusting pear cordial shit Kopparberg. Loathe it, it's just sugar and stomach acid. Heartburn and tooth decay in a bottle.

On a different note, I've never played on 3G before but I've been asked to play fives at St Mags. Can I wear moulded studs comfortably or is it astros only?

I am looking for a thread on teachers/education. I have a link to a friends blog who has written about her time at school and a teacher who inspired her. I don;t want to post it in the thread but PM to a teacher (Non Gove fan preferred) There is a little criticism of him but only to say that seems too much focus on tests.

The blogger has had articles published in Pukkar (a free local Arts and entertainment magazine) and commissioned to write more. So no thicko. Still I would rather it be a PM and let the receiver decide if it is worth passing on. I doubt non teachers woul relate to  it as it is a mainly a personal piece about her disability very poor sight and bullying at school and the contrasting methods of two teachers one she admired and one she disliked and the subject maths because of it.

Where would Tinder rate on the high Street shops of dating sites Points scoring 0-10 add more if needed

9 Aldi..................................................................................................................................................10 Harrods

Cheap and Tacky...................................................................................................................................top quality no damaged goods

wtf

Where would Tinder rate on the high Street shops of dating sites Points scoring 0-10 add more if needed

9 Aldi..................................................................................................................................................10 Harrods

Cheap and Tacky...................................................................................................top quality no damaged goods

OzyJP3JpW.gif

Where would "very mature" rate on the camping stoves of come back scoring 1-p adds more if needed

F........................................ Argos home brand

9 cooks very slowly unreliable...........................................................................campinggaz e3000.................

Nice juicy steaks

Badgers.

• Like 2

i really really dont need any help whatsoever finding obscure music tracks on the web for a funeral. i really dont want to know of any torrent sites or proxies you may or may not know of that could help me in my quest. i absolutley would not appreciate it at all. thanks

i really really dont need any help whatsoever finding obscure music tracks on the web for a funeral. i really dont want to know of any torrent sites or proxies you may or may not know of that could help me in my quest. i absolutley would not appreciate it at all. thanks

how obscure?

• Like 1

tracking down the 1970 diana ross track "all my life took half an hour, its 20 mb and has been downloading for 20 mins already so might need a back up, especially if its poor quality. need the soundtrack to mrs browns boys too, at least the first track anyway, cant find a site i can access anywhere.

westlife should be easy so im saving it till last. thanks

Edited by Beliall

tracking down the 1970 diana ross track "all my life took half an hour, its 20 mb and has been downloading for 20 mins already so might need a back up, especially if its poor quality. need the soundtrack to mrs browns boys too, at least the first track anyway, cant find a site i can access anywhere.

westlife should be easy so im saving it till last. thanks

http://www.ulozto.net/xviMYRQT/diana-ross-touch-me-in-the-morning-1973-httpmargiano-blogspot-rar

follow link for cd its off took 3 mins here, mrs browns boys Family album i presume  cant find anywhere will ask around 

• Like 1

I definitely wouldn't recommend a simple online YouTube to mp3 convertor for that task

thanks, thats the route i took

http://www.ulozto.net/xviMYRQT/diana-ross-touch-me-in-the-morning-1973-httpmargiano-blogspot-rar

follow link for cd its off took 3 mins here, mrs browns boys Family album i presume  cant find anywhere will ask around 

thanks to you as well, i appreciate you took the time

I have a question about putting a poll on here. I have a list of 12-16 items and I want posters to be able to select five as well as deselect at a later time.

This may seem weird but there is a good reason. This was part of an exercise we done yesterday on survival and essentials. I can explain better in a PM if anyone wants to give it a go. I need to remember the list first so it may not be till Thursday I post.

I need help, does anyone know of any book shops in Leicester city centre that sell new books apart from the waterstones in highcross?

It is urgent as I am in Leicester now for an hour or so.

WH Smiths is the only other shop that springs to mind.

What are "The Flight of the Conchords" doing now?

I wondered this a week or so ago, but joins a long list of stuff which I'd like to know the answer to, but also quick like the mystery of it all and don't want to google just to find out they are both now selling insurance, or something.