Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
The Blur

Questions Thread

Qould it not take shooting electric pulses into the skin with a needle that has the picture stored. Just guessing no idea how to make one.

Or you could have a skin thin covering on the spot and iron it on so that the skin absorbs it.

Now watch someone going to Dragons Den with the idea thieving bar stewards. :P .

Anybody? Please?!

Do you want to secure it from someone breaking into the loft getting into the house? Or just keep it in place?

Probably best to get it hinged and then get a normal lock, or I would buy 2 bolts and just secure 2 sides of it.

Does anybody know of, or could recommend a lock/bolt to lock closed the trap door into the loft?

The door itself is just a square piece of wood that you push up in the loft to open, it's not hinged or a pull down style...

That's one way of hiding Maddie

I'm going to rent the flat out so would be to stop the tenant getting at my stuff is be storing up there so would need to lock - ideally I don't want a padlock hanging from the ceiling but I suppose if push came to shove then I would do so.

SR08261-40.jpg

A cam lock would probably be sufficient.  If you think that's secure enough?  Otherwise, it's probably going to require a padlock.

Why do people pay attention to star signs? The descriptions are just really vague and could apply to almost everyone

It couldn't me more obvious could it? They're so clearly designed to encompass as many people as possible that you wonder how anyone can fail to notice it.

Not that the idea that the alignment of the stars (or whatever it is) can be used to predict the future wasn't silly enough mind.

15?

If my maths is right we are currently at 3947 replies to the topic. there is 40 posts to a page so we will reach the 4000th post at the end of the 100th page.

Therefore 3960 would be the end of the 99th page. When i posted 15 we were at 3945 posts :thumbup:

I think thats right

If my maths is right we are currently at 3947 replies to the topic. there is 40 posts to a page so we will reach the 4000th post at the end of the 100th page.

Therefore 3960 would be the end of the 99th page. When i posted 15 we were at 3945 posts :thumbup:

I think thats right

Dont larger posts take up more space? If i were to post a large question mark for example.. woudl that not reduce the number of posts required

Rainbow-Question-Mark.jpg