Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
The Blur

Questions Thread

I'm not sure what Chug means they lay eggs in multiples of three.

A chicken lays an average of 0.75 eggs per day. Eggs would be collected each day.

So a chicken wouldn't be sitting on three eggs and not producing more.

It takes four days to make three eggs, three being the lowest whole number of eggs that a chicken can lay, that number being three.

Collecting fractional eggs was outlawed on Decimal Day, 1971

• Like 1

Can someone recommend me a good series, that isn't:

Breaking Bad

Dexter

Criminal Minds

House

Grey's Anatomy

The Glades

FlashPoint

Bones

Num8ers

Luther

Bad Cop

Sherlock

Suits

Walking Dead

Prison Break

Californication

Please. Can't find anything good.

Band of Brothers

Orange is the New Black

Boardwalk Empire

Why the fvck is it, that when you have a your one day off sickie... thats the day everyone else takes your calls and completely fvcks you and your clients up.?

Just say, "He's off, ill get him to call you back tomorrow".. or, if its that fvcking important, just fvcking call me!!!

I'm considering adding an extra loop on to my run tomorrow, but it would take me way past my comfort zone, adding 3 miles to my usual 5.

Am I being over-ambitious?

Depends how long you've been doing the 3 - it's it's quite a while then you should be okay. Unless you're obese and I doubt you are if you're running 3mi then I'd say go for it, you've always got the option to either turn back (well during the 1st extra mile anyway) or walk the last bit. A 2 mule walk would take around 20mins at a slow pace so even if you walk it you won't be out for too long.

In other news and because I couldn't find the questions thread earlier, I posted this earlier in a different thread but if someone could point me in the right direction I'd be very appreciative....

Anybody know roughly how much should I be looking at paying a legal eagle to ensure that when I rent my flat out everything is on the straight and narrow - and if there are any such solicitors on here please feel free to drop me a pm!

Cheers

Edited by FoxesAreBlue

Ah, I see, 5mi to 8 is quite a bigger jump that I personally wouldn't make as the risk is quite high, even with your experience.

To put it in context I have run multiple marathons a numerous halfs and I work in the fitness industry. I wouldn't make such a big jump there and try and plot out a different route to build up to it a bit slower.

Ah, I see, 5mi to 8 is quite a bigger jump that I personally wouldn't make as the risk is quite high, even with your experience.

To put it in context I have run multiple marathons a numerous halfs and I work in the fitness industry. I wouldn't make such a big jump there and try and plot out a different route to build up to it a bit slower.

Thanks, mate, I really appreciate the advice. I'll get my map out and see if I can work something out that's a bit less ambitious.

Plan the 8 mile one in once a week and add more when you feel ready, first time will be tough so do it on a Friday to give you the weekend to recover.

I think I've worked out a way of adding an extra mile without re-tracing my steps, so I don't need to make the jump to 8.

My route takes me over a canal, so my options are a bit limited if I'm to make it a circuit, but I've just looked at an OS map and found a bridge that I didn't know was there.

Do you run, Strokes?