Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
The Blur

Questions Thread

If eggs are cooked they are okay and they contain good stuff but shouldn't be a massively regular thing - there's not a lot of value in feeding dogs raw eggs though.

Thanks, it's only cos I was making some breaded chicken and had some eggs left over from the egg wash.

Best place is Britain to eat is the Hawksmoor Seven Dials by a mile imo. I book in every time I go to London without fail, I also know the sommelier there now Chris and he always treats us with a nice bottle which is a massive bonus.

I know this is an old post but the guys behind Hawksmoor are opening a place about 10 minutes walk from my house. For the good of Foxestalk I'm happy to check it out.

Does anyone know if I can turn my macbook pro into a wifi hotspot? In my room at my Mum's I can't get wifi signal on my phone as apparently it's too far away from the router yet I have full signal on my mac. 

http://www.imore.com/how-turn-your-macs-internet-connection-wifi-hotspot-internet-sharing

I'm not sure if it works if your Mac is connected to the router via Wi-Fi, I know my Windows laptop can only do it if it's connected via ethernet.

Edited by potter3

i have somehow mucked  my keyboard up. i am unable to use the shift key for uppcase letters meaning i have to type in lower case or keep turning the caps on. i was trying to avoid asking as i will probably get some 'salt key' responses. i would rather it be solved then move on. i am sure there will be more interesting questions to be answered.

i have somehow mucked my keyboard up. i am unable to use the shift key for uppcase letters meaning i have to type in lower case or keep turning the caps on. i was trying to avoid asking as i will probably get some 'salt key' responses. i would rather it be solved then move on. i am sure there will be more interesting questions to be answered.

Scousefox doesn't use capitals but I think that is by choice.

Edited by Unabomber

i have somehow mucked my keyboard up. i am unable to use the shift key for uppcase letters meaning i have to type in lower case or keep turning the caps on. i was trying to avoid asking as i will probably get some 'salt key' responses. i would rather it be solved then move on. i am sure there will be more interesting questions to be answered.

Have both shift keys stopped working?

Edit: Just seen you worked it out. Hurrah!

Edited by BornBlue

i have somehow mucked  my keyboard up. i am unable to use the shift key for uppcase letters meaning i have to type in lower case or keep turning the caps on. i was trying to avoid asking as i will probably get some 'salt key' responses. i would rather it be solved then move on. i am sure there will be more interesting questions to be answered.

Press the Any key instead then.

Does anyone know where I could get hold of a Kenyan International football shirt? Got a Kenyan mate turning 30 soon and we thought it'd be a nice thing to get him, but I can't find anywhere that sells them, even the usual places that sell everything. Any ideas that don't involve travelling to Kenya would be much appreciated.

Does anyone know where I could get hold of a Kenyan International football shirt? Got a Kenyan mate turning 30 soon and we thought it'd be a nice thing to get him, but I can't find anywhere that sells them, even the usual places that sell everything. Any ideas that don't involve travelling to Kenya would be much appreciated.

http://www.worldsoccershop.com/shop-by-country-kenya.html

There's this thing called 'google'...