Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
The Blur

Questions Thread

The holocaust is the reason there isn't as much in present day, Christians were like "Oh no we probably over did it there"

Even if you think that millions were gassed in a holocaust, I'm not sure how you could pin the blame onto Christians. It wasn't his love of Jesus that made Hitler do whatever he did. More Christians were slaughtered before and after the war than Jews (just for the record). WW2 was not just about the Jews like so many try to have us believe (even though the creation of Israel was the main aim of the war).

For the record, I was talking about the present day when I said that believing Jews are persecuted is ridiculous, and not about the past.

Edited by BoneDog

PROPAGANDA ON THE FORUM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I get why you closed the thread now! You're on his side. Let the views of others be heard. From Syston as well, I thought I lived in a blissful town! lol

lol As much as I wish Webbo was on my side regarding that matter, I don't think he is!

However, I've always got Webbo's back. He's a great bloke and he's white.

I find it confusing that if Jesus was a Jew why would Chrietians want to persecute them? I thought he was killed by Romans because he was a trouble maker stirring up trouble against their rule.

He was supposedly killed by Romans and Jews for his crime of uniting the people against the dirty money lenders and throwing them out of the temple. He just stormed in there, overturned their tables, dished out a few right hooks and that was that. Suicide.

• Like 1

I thought Hitler was against Christianity. Can you really blame them for the holocaust?

Not as such - hitler was an advocate of the Nazi invention positive Christianity: basically Christianity but with all jewish elements stripped out (given the entire pre-jesus stuff is Jewish, **** know what's left). He had a relationship of convenience with religion: see the bastardisation of germanic paganism as well

This is what I thought, a lot of skilled Jews were saved from the gas chamber to work for the Nazi's. 

That's correct, WW2 was not about exterminating Jews, it was all about forcing the creation of the state of Israel (they tried during and after WW1 but failed so another WW was needed)  thus bringing the end time prophecies one step closer to completion. Now the Jews have returned to the Holy Land as it was said they would and whoever is at the top of the tree will be putting the next phase into motion.

This is getting out of hand. Jews have been persecuted because of Jesus full stop. You cant deny that!

MY POINT IN ALL OF THIS WAS:

I don't like Easter as we are celebrating an event that was stupid!

We are celebrating Jesus dying on the cross for our sins and then being born again.

I think it is stupid because the Bible says God is all knowing and all loving.

God loves all so he loves the Jews, yet he created persecution of the Jews by dying in bodily form at their hands. If you deny this caused anti-Semitism you are A: an idiot and B: well it doesn't matter anyway because god created everything and anti Semitism exists therefore God created anti Semitism.

God is all knowing and therefore knew that we would mess up and need saving, why didn't he just save us in the first place? If your answer is this happened so we could have free will then you are an idiot because the original point is unsolved. God is all loving so loves me, I don't believe in him so im not saved, god is all knowing so knew back then that I would remain unsaved. therefore he didn't save me when he died on the cross.

Fvck religion it devalues this life. Belief in god without subscribing to doctrine is the only way IMO.

I'm an atheist, have no time for religion but certainly don't hate someone who does. live and let live..

I hugely disagree.

I actively despise religious people because they hate my deceased family and friends with their thoughts. Their are people out their worshiping a God who is supposedly burning my friends and family alive for all eternity.

Edited by Benthefoxface

This is getting out of hand. Jews have been persecuted because of Jesus full stop. You cant deny that!

MY POINT IN ALL OF THIS WAS:

I don't like Easter as we are celebrating an event that was stupid!

We are celebrating Jesus dying on the cross for our sins and then being born again.

I think it is stupid because the Bible says God is all knowing and all loving.

God loves all so he loves the Jews, yet he created persecution of the Jews by dying in bodily form at their hands. If you deny this caused anti-Semitism you are A: an idiot and B: well it doesn't matter anyway because god created everything and anti Semitism exists therefore God created anti Semitism.

God is all knowing and therefore knew that we would mess up and need saving, why didn't he just save us in the first place? If your answer is this happened so we could have free will then you are an idiot because the original point is unsolved. God is all loving so loves me, I don't believe in him so im not saved, god is all knowing so knew back then that I would remain unsaved. therefore he didn't save me when he died on the cross.

Fvck religion it devalues this life. Belief in god without subscribing to doctrine is the only way IMO.

Most would argue that the shit like anti-semitism was a result of the fall, not an invention of god, so b is nonsense and even still anti-semitism has far bigger motivators than the execution of jesus of nazareth, it's a fairly tiny element in all honesty.

• Like 1

I hugely disagree.

I actively despise religious people because they hate my deceased family and friends with their thoughts. Their are people out their worshiping a God who is supposedly burning my friends and family alive for all eternity.

:blink: Your religious rants have made me laugh today mate.

None of your deceased relatives can be burning in hell yet. That all happens after Judgement Day which is in about 64 years.

Come on laddo get with the program.

Most would argue that the shit like anti-semitism was a result of the fall, not an invention of god, so b is nonsense and even still anti-semitism has far bigger motivators than the execution of jesus of nazareth, it's a fairly tiny element in all honesty.

ARGHHHHHH WILL NO ONE LISTEN!!! I was simply saying it was an element. I am not trying to go on about it being the be all and end all. The original post was that Jesus dying on the cross caused some persecution of the Jewish people

I hugely disagree.

Very much depends on the religion tbh and the persons interpretation of hell - some argue that the Christian hell is just a place where the occupants are unable to feel gods love, so it's just a miserable, melancholic place.

:blink: Your religious rants have made me laugh today mate.

None of your deceased relatives can be burning in hell yet. That all happens after Judgement Day which is in about 64 years.

Come on laddo get with the program.

Depends on the religion and what particular doctrine you subscribe to!

Very much depends on the religion tbh and the persons interpretation of hell - some argue that the Christian hell is just a place where the occupants are unable to feel gods love, so it's just a miserable, melancholic place.

YES!!!! I KNOW!!! and I hate on those that teach it as eternal torment!

I hugely disagree.

Seems your tarring everyone with the same brush with that statement. 

That's correct, WW2 was not about exterminating Jews, it was all about forcing the creation of the state of Israel (they tried during and after WW1 but failed so another WW was needed)  thus bringing the end time prophecies one step closer to completion. Now the Jews have returned to the Holy Land as it was said they would and whoever is at the top of the tree will be putting the next phase into motion.

You do realise that the Protocols of the Learned Elders of Zion was discredited 90 years ago, right?

ARGHHHHHH WILL NO ONE LISTEN!!! I was simply saying it was an element. I am not trying to go on about it being the be all and end all. The original post was that Jesus dying on the cross caused some persecution of the Jewish people

It's a tiny to negligible element - Christians aren't really a major group in anti-semitism, more Muslims and white supremacists that are responsible for most of it.