Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
The Blur

Questions Thread

Not as such - hitler was an advocate of the Nazi invention positive Christianity: basically Christianity but with all jewish elements stripped out (given the entire pre-jesus stuff is Jewish, **** know what's left). He had a relationship of convenience with religion: see the bastardisation of germanic paganism as well

You've got to admit that what Hitler did with a destroyed and raped Germany in 5 years was incredible. If we had a leader who could do the same to the British economy and workforce I'd vote for him without hesitation.

That said, I don't think he did it on his own because the funding he was getting from famous westerners was off the scale.

You've got to admit that what Hitler did with a destroyed and raped Germany in 5 years was incredible. If we had a leader who could do the same to the British economy and workforce I'd vote for him without hesitation.

That said, I don't think he did it on his own because the funding he was getting from famous westerners was off the scale.

Vote for UKIP, they seem to have similar attributes to the Nazi party before it's rise to power

You do realise that the Protocols of the Learned Elders of Zion was discredited 90 years ago, right?

I don't know what that document has to do with the Biblical prophecy of the Jews returning to The Holy Land and the End Times, which is what I was referring to.

But yes, I have heard that the Protocols were a forgery (I've also heard otherwise). It's funny how much of it has come to pass though.

Vote for UKIP, they seem to have similar attributes to the Nazi party before it's rise to power

I'm thinking about it, but have a few concerns so am still unsure what to do.

I don't know what that document has to do with the Biblical prophecy of the Jews returning to The Holy Land and the End Times, which is what I was referring to.

But yes, I have heard that the Protocols were a forgery (I've also heard otherwise). It's funny how much of it has come to pass though.

I'm thinking about it, but have a few concerns so am still unsure what to do.

Like what? What have you heard otherwise?

I can't wait to hear you try to justify the most blatantly anti Jewish text ever written, and I include Mein Kampf in that.

Nice to see BoneDog coming out with conspiracy theories that even Nick Griffin decided were too mental 20 years ago. 

You're just talking bollocks again. Being Jewish yourself I thought you'd know about the prophecies involving Israel and that. Are you just pretending to be ignorant or are you really unaware?

Islamists and neo-Nazis are the main boys now, as well as certain elements on the far left.

Who, and whose proxies, are funding, training and arming ISIS, among other Islamists, and also the neo-Nazis in Ukraine?

I know the answer to that already of course because I've been keeping up with goings on since Libya and the start of the Syrian fiasco. I was speaking out against the Libyan and Syrian rebel terrorists (who have since morphed into ISIS) when most people were backing them just because our government and msm said we should. The West and it's allies was funding/training/arming them from the start, and has without doubt created this monster.

All that the so-called 'Islamists' are doing (when they're not butchering Muslims and Christians) is preparing the way for Israeli expansion and world domination. You know - that prophecy that says the new Israel will cover ground from the Nile to the Euphrates. They're weakening every nation around Israel and creating the excuse for a massive military offensive like has never been seen before (when everyone knows that ISIS could have been destroyed by now if our leaders were so inclined).

Like what? What have you heard otherwise?

I can't wait to hear you try to justify the most blatantly anti Jewish text ever written, and I include Mein Kampf in that.

Well you'll have a long wait because it's irrelevant and I have no interest in it.

You're just talking bollocks again. Being Jewish yourself I thought you'd know about the prophecies involving Israel and that. Are you just pretending to be ignorant or are you really unaware?

Who, and whose proxies, are funding, training and arming ISIS, among other Islamists, and also the neo-Nazis in Ukraine?

I know the answer to that already of course because I've been keeping up with goings on since Libya and the start of the Syrian fiasco. I was speaking out against the Libyan and Syrian rebel terrorists (who have since morphed into ISIS) when most people were backing them just because our government and msm said we should. The West and it's allies was funding/training/arming them from the start, and has without doubt created this monster.

All that the so-called 'Islamists' are doing (when they're not butchering Muslims and Christians) is preparing the way for Israeli expansion and world domination. You know - that prophecy that says the new Israel will cover ground from the Nile to the Euphrates. They're weakening every nation around Israel and creating the excuse for a massive military offensive like has never been seen before (when everyone knows that ISIS could have been destroyed by now if our leaders were so inclined).

You seriously think that IS are doing Israel a favour by weakening the nations surrounding it. Israel don't have the military might for that sort of invasion

If Israel is practicing genocide, they're crap at it.

fffe002.jpg

A massive population explosion since the 70s is just one aspect that shows that the 'Nile to the Euphrates' theory is ridiculous. 

Israel, for all its many faults, has no intention of taking over vast swathes of Arab land. If it could defeat the entire Arab world repeatedly over a course of 20 years, it could just as easily pick away at its neighbours over the course of the past 50. It is arguably the most powerful state in the ME, with the possible exception of Saudi Arabia, yet has not ordered a wholesale attempt to destroy any of its neighbours in their entirety. Syria, Lebanon, Jordan and Egypt remain intact. They even gave the Sinai Peninsula back to Egypt in exchange for peace, which rather blows apart the Nile to the Euphrates theory. 

Try again.

Edited by Bilo

You seriously think that IS are doing Israel a favour by weakening the nations surrounding it. Israel don't have the military might for that sort of invasion

Israel will use the US and allies to fight with them. Something massive will happen to force everyone in. And it will not be war as we're used to, so will likely involve nukes and chemicals (I've heard that Egypt will be totally devo'd but that is just speculation).

Afterwards the US will no longer be the ruling state in the world. Financially and militarily done. Israel will expand territory and will have all power (they already do but covertly).

If by some unlikely chance the US and allies wouldn't fight for Israel then they have the Samson Option as some of their nuts like to remind us now and again.

In all honesty, the biggest revelation is that I'm Jewish. Even I didn't know that.

lol I was sure you'd mentioned it years ago!

Israel will use the US and allies to fight with them. Something massive will happen to force everyone in. And it will not be war as we're used to, so will likely involve nukes and chemicals (I've heard that Egypt will be totally devo'd but that is just speculation).

Afterwards the US will no longer be the ruling state in the world. Financially and militarily done. Israel will expand territory and will have all power (they already do but covertly).

If by some unlikely chance the US and allies wouldn't fight for Israel then they have the Samson Option as some of their nuts like to remind us now and again.

lol I was sure you'd mentioned it years ago!

No, definitely not fella. I don't even have any Jewish heritage that I'm aware of.

Although I did have a Jewish girlfriend in my early 20s!

A massive population explosion since the 70s is just one aspect that shows that the 'Nile to the Euphrates' theory is ridiculous. 

Israel, for all its many faults, has no intention of taking over vast swathes of Arab land.

Well time will tell. Everything I see going on in the world fits the prophecies perfectly.

Sorry haven't got time to respond to the rest got to go to bed.

No, definitely not fella. I don't even have any Jewish heritage that I'm aware of.

Although I did have a Jewish girlfriend in my early 20s!

I was sure it was you who got one of my old posts about the holocaust deleted. Who am I going to blame now? It must have been Jon the Hat!

Many evangelical Christians (mostly US types) are fiercely pro-Isreal. Hardly antisemitic.

However, yes through history I'm sure there are people who have used the death of Christ as a reason to be antisemitic. But then they are forgetting that it was prophesied and He died to save us from our sins and rose again because death has no power any more. In which case, I think their hatred comes from somewhere else.

Edited by Merging Cultures
  • Like 1

No more religious talk in this thread please, keep it in bonedog's thread. And please stick to the rules.

Then I am torn as the Bible teaches us to share the word of Christ. Or are you talking about another rule book?

Then I am torn as the Bible teaches us to share the word of Christ. Or are you talking about another rule book?

You've been spouting the same shit now for hours,aren't you bored with it? I know I am

• Like 1

Gonna ask this again as I think it originally got lost in all the guff about religion...

Does anyone from the Barlestone, Nailstone, Ellistown area know why an area of land between Ellistown and Nailstone has been divided up by thousands of metres of low polythene fencing?

Gonna ask this again as I think it originally got lost in all the guff about religion...

Does anyone from the Barlestone, Nailstone, Ellistown area know why an area of land between Ellistown and Nailstone has been divided up by thousands of metres of low polythene fencing?

newt_fencing1_zps5tmpgh4w.jpg

Does it look similar to this?

Sounds like newt fencing.  If there are newts they use this to keep them either in an area or out of an area.  Usually means there will be some sort of construction going on soon

newt_fencing1_zps5tmpgh4w.jpg

Does it look similar to this?

Sounds like newt fencing.  If there are newts they use this to keep them either in an area or out of an area.  Usually means there will be some sort of construction going on soon

Yes that's it and the newt thing crossed my mind too. But there's miles of this all over the old mine site which is divided into small but irregular sections.

I guess it's a case of wait and see if they build there. Seems a bit out of the way for any type of housing though.

Yes that's it and the newt thing crossed my mind too. But there's miles of this all over the old mine site which is divided into small but irregular sections.

I guess it's a case of wait and see if they build there. Seems a bit out of the way for any type of housing though.

They are always building in Ellistown and Ibstock wherever they can so it wouldn't surprise me