Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
The Blur

Questions Thread

That does not answer my question. I have had a look at my account page.I have been doing a lot of downloading but if I am connected to the WiFi it should not use any of my data. I have been doing this in a place where I am having problems connecting to the Cloud so it appears it switches to the phones connection. I only have 44MB until 16th August.

I dont know if listening to the match the other night used some of it.

Alright thanks guys. I'm just making sure I'm prepared for the 13th if I don't get the grades. Don't want to be mincing about at the last minute if I have to compete with loads of people with the same grades.

Alot of Uni's will let you pre-register your interest too, if you go on their website directly. I know we do here at Swansea anyway

I am trying  to put a Post Horn Gallop ringtone on my phone. I downloaded a ringtone and saved it in music. But when I copy or move it to ringtones it doesnt  come up in the list available. I also downloaded a 'Make a ringtone app and ir is saying it cannot handle that sort of file.

From what I saw on a help page comments it is best to transfer from a PC but if that is the case why have ringtone apps on the phone. I have added one on but it was one of their own apps but PHG is not on the list. I have something called What the Fox Says.

I emailed the file to myself now I have to syc with my PC to my PC. More tech stuff to learn.

I am trying to put a Post Horn Gallop ringtone on my phone. I downloaded a ringtone and saved it in music. But when I copy or move it to ringtones it doesnt come up in the list available. I also downloaded a 'Make a ringtone app and ir is saying it cannot handle that sort of file.

From what I saw on a help page comments it is best to transfer from a PC but if that is the case why have ringtone apps on the phone. I have added one on but it was one of their own apps but PHG is not on the list. I have something called What the Fox Says.

I emailed the file to myself now I have to syc with my PC to my PC. More tech stuff to learn.

How the hell is that going to get you a girlfriend?

I googled and I was taken to FoxesTalk 2008 where someone was asking for the PHG. All the links suggested were out of date and unavailable. Did find this tho http://www.lcfcposthorn.co.uk/ringtone.htm

and managed to transfer it to my phone after converting.for some reason the ones I download to my phone before were MP4 video

I've just been sent a new visa debit card which is contactless. How can that be safe as your not required to put a PIN number in?

Only for transactions under £20 each time and the person serving you or providing you with the machine when you're paying should ask you if you want to pay by that contactless method.

I have used mine if I forget to go to the cashpoint or I spend more than I intended in the pub. You can get cashback up to £20. If you lose your card and report it right away you will be covered and for someone to go numorous places for £20 including goods would raise suspicion. They would likely be able to trace where and when it was used

I've just been sent a new visa debit card which is contactless. How can that be safe as your not required to put a PIN number in?

If your card does get nicked and someone uses it to buy stuff (there's a limit of £20-30 for a contactless transaction) then the bank will cover it all. From their point of view, contactless will make payment by card easier, make people use it more, and the benefits of that far outweigh the odd occasion when they have to refund someone.

Has it occurred to anyone that life might just be a way for the universe to observe itself and so maintain a stable quantum state?

No.

Though it has occured to me that the universe may be just a science lab in a greater universe, and the Earth is just a petri dish within it. The inhabitants of the greater universe live such comparitively long lives, that human evolution seems as rapid to them as that of bacteria does to us.

Are we smoking the same weed? lol

Edited by Buce

Has it occurred to anyone that life might just be a way for the universe to observe itself and so maintain a stable quantum state?

Many times me old mucker. 

I've come to the conclusion that The Magnificent One is observing everything at all times through every single pair of eyes He invented. Somehow, all eyes (and ears and minds) are connected to the mainframe supercomputer and His Glory knows everything. The universe and all creatures in it are electric after all.

BE AFRAID SINNERS!

How do I get  rid of nodes? Over  the  last day they have been on this messageboard. I can remove them by right clicking for the inspect element. Then right clicking on the  hikighted  section then delete node. But that is a  long process doing iy to everyone.

I was looking for a quicker way. I have adblocker on.

A node is a hidden ad behind a word. It looks like a link.

Many times me old mucker.

I've come to the conclusion that The Magnificent One is observing everything at all times through every single pair of eyes He invented. Somehow, all eyes (and ears and minds) are connected to the mainframe supercomputer and His Glory knows everything. The universe and all creatures in it are electric after all.

BE AFRAID SINNERS!

I guess that explains the disappearance of the chebs and hot celeb threads then.

How do I get rid of nodes? Over the last day they have been on this messageboard. I can remove them by right clicking for the inspect element. Then right clicking on the hikighted section then delete node. But that is a long process doing iy to everyone.

I was looking for a quicker way. I have adblocker on.

A node is a hidden ad behind a word. It looks like a link.

Sounds like adware. Have you downloaded anything new in the past day or so? Are you getting more banner ads than usual? It can be a pain in the ass to get rid of but is possible.