Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
The Blur

Questions Thread

Yes I downloaded a couple of things. Had something take over  my browser. Safesearch run by Yahoo. Kept setting Google as default yet it was opening the other. Uninstalled it. Ran my virus adware Ccleaner and defrag early this morning.

Will check my programmes for any unusual ones. Had this before. Got rid but forget how. I could ignore them I suppose.

Many times me old mucker.

I've come to the conclusion that The Magnificent One is observing everything at all times through every single pair of eyes He invented. Somehow, all eyes (and ears and minds) are connected to the mainframe supercomputer and His Glory knows everything. The universe and all creatures in it are electric after all.

BE AFRAID SINNERS!

Be afraid of what?

Hoping I have got  rid of the  nodes.  Updated and disd an Adware  scan. Found 255  non adware threats  all from an arcade app.  Cant remember installing it so uninstalled  it and deleted the threats. Dont think they were threatening just annoying.. Cannot see any nodes on this page.

Seem to get anxiety-feelings in the afternoon (from around 16:00 until 20:00), get irritable and feel heated (chest).

Anyone else get this feeling? Probably need a lifestyle (food) change, as don't eat much in afternoon.

Edited by Wymeswold fox