Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
The Blur

Questions Thread

Is it me or does hardly anyone post on here these days? Used to be much more lively when I was a lurker. Is it me?

Everyone is also on their summer holidays or are busy with their kids at home or it is also off season at the moment.

Any self respecting key established posters who know Foxestalk well would have noticed these factors  :whistle:

Why can't somebody invent an invisible forcefield motorbike helmet?

The earth is flying at 60,000mph through empty space and my hair never gets messed up because of the invisible forcefield thingy, yet when I do 60 down the train tracks on the bike my hair is all over the place. 

Surely it just takes a bit of wizardry and harnessing of a couple of forces of nature to create.

Why do some people quote whole bloody articles etc to post a one line comment?

Laziness. I may do it inadvertently but try my best not to. If I post from my computer then will try my best to cut it down. If posting from my mobile chances are its to cumbersome and hence the laziness.

Depends on your background and financial status.

My mums funeral cost about $9000 cdn which is around £4300 or so.

I had a sikh and hindu wedding (wife is hindu) so it was costly to a point. We cut down on a lot of guests which in the indian way is impossible. But we did it. Costs in uk vs north america may be different because we do things slightly different here but lets just say it was sligtly more than triple my mums funeral for sure. Thats being conservative considering what my cousins and close friends have spent.