Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
The Blur

Questions Thread

As for the walking over the grass tossers....i have a corner lot (big mistake) and people always cut across it. Heck people even ride their bikes across it then onto my driveway then back onto the road. They even do this while im on the driveway sometimea. Wtf? How about i just come over to your house wonder in look around and walk back out mate?

When i was younger i knew to not cut across lawns because people spend time taking good care of them etc. Plus my area was full of italian families who would definitely chase my arse for breathing on their lawn lol. I delivered newspapers as well and painfully went up and down each driveway. Man of honour and pride! All hail the grass!

When did it become acceptable for people who post trash through your doors ie takeaway menus to then also just walk across the garden to next door rather than use the driveway and pavement like everybody else?

Scatter a few landmines around, that will stop the bellends.

Has Lamby gone forever?

Surprised he hasn't stated how well Charlton are doing and how he's thriving at his job.

Odd how he disappeared around the time Moose did.

Should it be in the conspiracies thread?

I think anyone who delivered a free paper would take every short cut they can. Only if there was a clear path though, wouldn't go over people's lawns or plants. A lot of houses where I delivered had a line of paving slabs that lead right up to the next house.

There are a lot of bungalows along Anstey Lane that are high above the pavement, loads of steps to get to each house. Postie there must be knackered if he can't jump across a garden to get to the next house.

I know where you mean.

I think the front entrance is actually from the road at the top, on the other side of the houses - they are essentially back-to-front.

I know where you mean.

I think the front entrance is actually from the road at the top, on the other side of the houses - they are essentially back-to-front.

That would make sense, walking up and down those steps to each bungalow would have been a right pisstake.

Where can I get foam rubber, I only want a small amount to line a box. The is a place called the foam company but they do big amounts. I want the sort of stuff they have in aluminium camera cases.

Saw a poker chip case in a charity shop which would be idea for what I want but I would have to take out the chips. If they had amounts written on I could have taken them to our poker night as spares. We have two sets now and four tablesWe were talking last week about an all night or12 hour charity tourney. 

Where can I get foam rubber, I only want a small amount to line a box. The is a place called the foam company but they do big amounts. I want the sort of stuff they have in aluminium camera cases.

Saw a poker chip case in a charity shop which would be idea for what I want but I would have to take out the chips. If they had amounts written on I could have taken them to our poker night as spares. We have two sets now and four tablesWe were talking last week about an all night or12 hour charity tourney.

There used to be a stall on the indoor market that sold stuff like that.

No idea if it's still there.

You can get all that from dunelm, you might be better with felt though for a poker case.