Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
The Blur

Questions Thread

What's more important, a career or job?

Neither.

Loving what you do, making a positive difference, fulfilling your potential and stretching yourself to be the best you can be is what's important. 

Got an ipod nano, 6th generation. Had it for just over a year, maybe year and a half. 

Everything fine up til this morning. Went to plug it in to my laptop to add more songs but iTunes now saying it sees there's an iPod connected but says it can't be identified properly.

Tried different USB ports, uninstalled and re-installed iTunes. Still the same issue. 

Anyone else ever had this? If so, were you able to get it working again?

What is all this @ tagging?

Haven't logged on for a week and I came back to this feature, I then thought to myself "Ooooh Blur,what more new features that you have missed" then I saw Leicester cafe owner kindness thread. 

:sadface

Any suggestions of good places to visit/walk/explore in Leicestershire and perhaps a little further a field (not Braggeh park, rutland water and all the usual places).

Oakham, uppingham surroundings.Some good country pubs, and Autumn faires.

Mrkt Harborough area.Bosworth battlefield, Dont know if it still a place to visit but Bardon-Hill highest pt in county.

Then the obvious melton mowbray.ajd Some good Rutland Pubs

Ashby de le zouch and castle.Foxton locks

Our neigjbour Northamptonshire has some nice walks.

Use you PC and go searching...

What's more important, a career or job?

Neither.

Life is more important, jobs and careers should only be used to facilitate living a good life, a life that YOU want to live, not one that is decided for you.

Nobody ever says on their death bed... "I wish id spent more time at work"