Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
The Blur

Questions Thread

What's the best pizza takeaway - Domino's, Pizza Hut, Papa Johns etc.

dominos probs, but usually just bang out a just eat styled place that will do something as good if not better for about 6 or 7 quid and not 20 quid a pizza. unless you have dominos vouchers/two for tuesday (still too expensive) then it's ridic. gotta be off your cake to just get two medium pizzas an a garlic bread or something, probs costs £30+ for that, could go out for a slap up meal for two for that price. 

• Like 1

I've only seen him be a real idiot once. And he was nice enough to apologise for it. I actual like the guy.

Your very lucky, the guy has dampened his ****witnuss, after being slapped like a bitch, he has calmed down thankfully!!!

Was banned for two weeks but I've apparently been given a reprieve. Good to be back. Feeling fresh and ready to make some worthwhile contributions.

It's going to be a long wait for that to happen!!!

Why does Moosebreath get banned so much? There's much worse stuff posted on here.

Ask him!!

• Like 1

Most of my ex-girlfriends/schoolmates are the roughly the same age as me (44) & are not worth a wank

That bring up another question- when people get older, are they attracted to their spouses due to the shared memories and achievements, longevity of the marriage and other' half's personality or is there still physical attraction?

I was wondering because it is obvious that there are far more fit women in their 20s,30s,40s etc than 60s,70s and over- likewise for the men.  I am with my girlfriend for 8 years now, I'm 25 and she is 23 and I am still attracted to her looks but I feel I am far more attracted to her personality than her looks now (I am not saying her looks has gone already :P)  but I do think this may get more relevant as we get older?

Wymes disclaimer- I am not saying all old people are ugly but it is obviously they generally look much better than they are younger! 

Edited by The Blur

That bring up another question- when people get older, are they attracted to their spouses due to the shared memories and achievements, longevity of the marriage and other' half's personality or is there still physical attraction?

I was wondering because it is obvious that there are far more fit women in their 20s,30s,40s etc than 60s,70s and over- likewise for the men.  I am with my girlfriend for 8 years now, I'm 25 and she is 23 and I am still attracted to her looks but I feel I am far more attracted to her personality than her looks now (I am not saying her looks has gone already :P)  but I do think this may get more relevant as we get older?

Wymes disclaimer- I am not saying all old people are ugly but it is obviously they generally look much better than they are younger!

As an oldie I can say that my wife has fortunately taken some of the great looks of her youth into her latter years and yes, there is still physical attraction. However I'm also attracted to her because of the person she is, that hasn't changed through the ageing process.